• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman Hired By The NY Giants As Their New GM

bobsfoodbasics

27 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

So you think Smith should STILL be on the team?  and Norman?

If Norman is still around, maybe we don't get Bradberry.  Here's a quick comparison of the 2 as of right now:

Norman.  30 yrs old.  2017 numbers = 58 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 interceptions, and a cap hit of 20.0 million.

Bradberry.  24 yrs old. 2017 numbers = 80 tackles, 1 sack, 2 interceptions, and a cap hit of 0.9 million.

I'll take the second guy.

Smith would probably have retired from the Panthers by this year.  That doesn't mean we have recovered from his loss.

Norman shut down half the field.  I think with our scheme, he could do that today.  I'd like to have that going into Atlanta on Sunday.  No one said it was an either/or situation.

Just now, heel31ok said:

he was always a #1 waiting to for his time ...

lol

this is how i know you don't sports

You improve up until you reach your peak. If you end up as a #1 corner it does not even come close to meaning that's what you always were. LOL!

that's some funny poo right there.

3 hours ago, DelhommesTheMan said:

Gettleman is not even on the market for an entire season and gets hired.  Hurney was on the market for years and not even a sniff of interest.  Ask yourselves why..I’ll say it again, Jerry fired the best thing that happened to this franchise in its entire existence.  Can’t wait till this team is sold to an owner that cares about winning.

Maybe one that cares about team over league too

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

lol

this is how i know you don't sports

You improve up until you reach your peak. If you end up as a #1 corner it does not even come close to meaning that's what you always were. LOL!

that's some funny poo right there.

lol...ok... I guess you couldn't see what many non sports people could see...

Archived