• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think NO drops 40 on us.

Snake

5 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

At some point Luke and KK need to actually show up and earn their salaries. 

I’ve watched get burned by QB’s in the pocket and get turned around in coverage way to often lately.

But yeah I know... “god Cam you suck”

Luke got juked by Matt fuging Ryan for a first down and nobody said a word. 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

I've been having a bad feeling ever since the bucs game and with us limping into the playoffs it hasn't gone away. With Wilks taking interviews all week, Shula being complacent about our scheme as always, and walking into a extremely hostile environment I don't see us scoring more than 14 and Payton running up the score to be a dick. 

I bet the NO message board is jumping with joy about how many of  the Panthers fans are talking about how we will lose.  I for one believe we will win. 

2 hours ago, beastson said:

Focus on the run and play more man press coverage. Sitting back in that zone Brees going to dump it all game. Force him to hold on to the ball.

This is a nice sentiment.  

But also, a very dangerous game. Play strictly man and then Kamera or someone else makes one guy miss, and its 60.  Its sucks, but thats the nature of the game when playing man coverage and turning you backs on the defense.  

Honestly, it's a delicate chess match.  We have to zig when they think we will zag. We have to break tendencies on defense.   

But above all, we have to win one on one battles in the trenches.    This allows us to contain the run game, and get pressure on brees without sending 6 or 7. 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I've been having a bad feeling ever since the bucs game and with us limping into the playoffs it hasn't gone away. With Wilks taking interviews all week, Shula being complacent about our scheme as always, and walking into a extremely hostile environment I don't see us scoring more than 14 and Payton running up the score to be a dick. 

get poo on.

Archived