• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players you want gone this offseason.

Snake

29 minutes ago, Cam El said:

Munnerlyn 

Shepard

CJ

Stewart

Bersin (nothing against him but I'd like to think we could finally find a more competent 5/6 WR) 

Agree with everything except Bersin.  Dude makes catches when we need them and he’s consistent.  

It's amazing how no one can be honest about THomas Davis! It's over for him! No, he was not amazing and far from it. We would be much better off switching Shaq over and bringing in a true SLB.

Ryan Kalil isn't worth a quarter of what he is being paid. My god, we survived just fine while he was gone.

Adams, Sheppard, Stewart, Dickson, CJ, Amini, Gano alllllll need to go

I'd like to see Ryan Kalil cut (Save $7 mil) and that money used to resign Norwell. 

Charles Johnson (Saves $3 mil) & Jonathon Stewart (Saves $3.5mil).

Coleman is close but I think his leadership and versatility is worth more than the $2.75mil they'd save by cutting him.

Cutting others doesn't make sense right now. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly, I'd support keeping every single player we currently have on the roster if in exchange we could get rid of Mike Shula and Ken Dorsey (maybe a few others as well).

I'd even support keeping Rivera.

Absolutely.

we keep the roster same same exactly if Shula is fired, and Dorsey.

at least until free agency haha.... where we cut,...

the entire receiving corps. Funchess might be salvageable but he’s a backup, like a 4th.

worley— oh yeh. Gunter for me played his heart out and was a big reason brees was hesitating, defensive line was getting to him.

worley sucks. Draft or bring another corner.

kurt Coleman. He did have a nice Ginn pass knockdown,.. but he’s a backup.

matt kalil,... for the love of God but we are stuck with him.

3 minutes ago, Gin and Juice said:

There would be no hate if he was still a shell of his former self. Great man at the end of his time and barely hanging on. If his name wasn't Thomas Davis then everyone would want him gone

Did I miss something? We contained their run game the entire game... I didn't know Davis was supposed to hold on in coverage for 9 seconds while Brees sits back and torches us. 

Archived