• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I remember when some ppl here wanted Donavan Mitchell..

WOW!!

5 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

I remember reports of MJ loving Mitchell and this place being split on him. Then Monk "fell" to us and was the "no brainer" pick. We'd most likely have Mitchell right now if Monk didn't fall.

Same with Booker, we should’ve picked Booker instead of shitty Frank. But, it is what it is. Regardless, we don’t know how Monk will do because he never plays. Is Mitchell better right now? Yes, because he plays and Monk doesn’t. Monk could average 20 a game with PT, but Silas and Cliff refuse to play him. 

I was all in on Donavan Mitchell - he was a question mark because of his injury.. but when Monk fell to us it was a NO-Brainer.. he was an elite shooter that filled the biggest hole on our roster = shooter/scorer to take the load off of Kemba..

now, we haven't been using him as much because of the re-emergence of Lamb.. but I still think there is room to give him around 10 mins a night..

On 1/16/2018 at 8:44 AM, bLACKpANTHER said:

I was all in on Donavan Mitchell - he was a question mark because of his injury.. but when Monk fell to us it was a NO-Brainer.. he was an elite shooter that filled the biggest hole on our roster = shooter/scorer to take the load off of Kemba..

now, we haven't been using him as much because of the re-emergence of Lamb.. but I still think there is room to give him around 10 mins a night..

Monk could be use if Clifford had balls and put that bitch Batum on the bench.. But no.. He is a sorry ass coach who is a cancer for this team..

Archived