• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I miss the days of being a causal Panther fan

Hotsauce

Good post man. 

I’ve  struggled with that in the past but it’s been along time. To combat the urge I do two things.

1- If I’m really pissed after a bad game (that we probably should have won for example) I go to my bedroom, shove my face into the pillow and scream as loud as I can. I call everyone that “offended me” every name in the book . After that’s over I feel good and resume the daily activities. 

2- If I feel myself getting upset over off the field news I ask myself a question.

A- “Are you telling yourself a story “?

Most people are pretty good at filling in the gaps and creating things that may or may not be based in reality . Those things can drive you crazy if you let them, many of which are fabricated based on your own situation/perceptions. 

Trust me, always take a step back and ask yourself ..”Am I telling myself a story ?” 

Sorry that got deep 

5 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

It's fun following the team close through sites like this and hanging on every detail of the team. That makes us in the top 1% of informed Panthers fans I would guess, for better or for worse. Enjoy being a fan but try not to let something completely out of your control affect your life too much.

Image result for bernie sanders triggered

4 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Which I think is a very good thing. He's always coached better when his back is up against the wall. After 2013 and after 2015 his job was safe, and that resulted in 2014 and 2016... We had an okay year last year going 11-5 and making the playoffs but it was nowhere near close enough (because of the wildcard loss) to ensuring the new owner would keep Rivera around at least past 2018--which is a very good thing if you ask me. I think we finally break the curse of no back to back winning seasons this year. 

^This

3 hours ago, heel31ok said:

Im not wasting my time with that...

yeah as others have said... RCR's problem with Cam is very, shall we say,... skin deep.

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Sounds as if some folks need to get a real life and stop obsessing over the Panthers. This isn't life or death and perspective is important. Especially in the offseason.

Oh poo !! I love P55.. I almost spit out my water reading the 1st line.. lmao..

Archived