• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I LOVE OUR DEFENSIVE LINE!!

pantherclaw

8 minutes ago, moresouthernthanyou said:

Rucker, Buckner, Jenkins and Peppers was pretty good too.  That is my Dad's favorite but he thinks that this group could be really good too.  I hope you are right.

They will Pound for sure this upcoming season!!

No doubt I'm a huge fan of that line too. 

20 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Do you guys realize we have the best defensive line in the history of this franchise? 

Julius Peppers, K short, D Poe, and Super Mario 

Butler and Love on the rotation in the middle, and hungry guys ready to make their names to be known bringing up the depth on the outside.

I'm excited to see what Ere Obada and Hall bring with this talent across our line. 

Exciting time to be a Panther fan. 

Your thoughts?

I often work with NFL players and love sharing bits of insight that they share with me, though I can hardly ever give specifics due to HIPAA.

Anyway, I had a long conversation with a man who works with DEs.  He was willing to bet me money that Efe Obada would work his way into the starting rotation this year.  He said the kid was one of the most talented DEs he worked with last year.

1 minute ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

I often work with NFL players and love sharing bits of insight that they share with me, though I can hardly ever give specifics due to HIPAA.

Anyway, I had a long conversation with a man who works with DEs.  He was willing to bet me money that Efe Obada would work his way into the starting rotation this year.  He said the kid was one of the most talented DEs he worked with last year.

I LOVED what we saw from Obada last preseason. 

I've been quietly praying he becomes a stud for us.

18 minutes ago, moresouthernthanyou said:

Please don't judge but I think the only problem with that DL was Julius took plays easy back then.  I don't think he does it now.  There is no reason.

No way. Not in '03. Later when he was on the tag and wanted out maybe but not that year.

Archived