• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stop the MELTDOWN!!

unicar15

The reaction on this board makes me wonder what kinda fans you guys are....jussayin

we should have won and didnt, sorry that pisses a lot of people off. add in the performance of certain groups that sucked and there are reasons to not be happy. its a fan message board deal with it, its not all panther colored glasses after a game we shoulda won. we had it in the 4th and gave it up in regulation, failed to finish the deal (kasey), and botched OT.

happy we were in it yes, but frustrated that we lost a game we had. not only that it puts us in a bind, we had #1 in the nfc there and gave it away, and now have to win on the road at a divisional rival to get #2 locked up, while the foulcunts get the rams to steal #2, and knocking us to #5. it turned from a happy day to a frustrating one late, and people are not happy, deal.

It's not ONE guy...but he was a huge factor. There were things we could have done differently. But Kemo being out, Lewish getting hurt, and then the next best backup playing with a broken hand? I mean...how can you overlook that and pin it on the secondary? Get real..

Using the excuse of 1 guy being out for the pure poo play of our defense is lame. Get real...

how can you question what kind of fans we are for wanting to win,i'm sorry but losing is not a thing i can just shrug off(especially like all our losses this year).

defense hasn't adjust yet,jake still is playing wish washy,and we still are not putting games away.....sounds like the same ole panthers

how can you question what kind of fans we are for wanting to win,i'm sorry but losing is not a thing i can just shrug off(especially like all our losses this year).

defense hasn't adjust yet,jake still is playing wish washy,and we still are not putting games away.....sounds like the same ole panthers

Then why do you cheer for the team? Why aren't you the one out there making the decisions, or one of the executives? You can do a better job? Then go do it. Oh, wait, I'm sure you have some excuses. Great! I have some excuses I can make for this loss.

Jake didn't do that bad in my opinion. There were two drives (2nd half) where the offense could've come up with more, but it ended in a punt, etc. Besides that, I don't see many faults with him in this game.

that last line was for the guys who claim there level headed after a loss,those are usually the three things they blame stuff on...like i said i wish they would have unleash jake and smith.....

My bad. I didn't pick up on what you were saying exactly. Could have something to do with the time.

So, just redirect my comments towards anyone you see fit.

Archived