• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the 24th pick in the 2018 NFL Nation Mock Draft.....

Toker Smurf

Seams like nobody likes this Pick but me.

Let's make a Deal.

Trade our # 24th pick..... For a pick Down Lower in the #1st round...... (before New England)..... And pick up an extra 3rd round Pick

Then draft Hurst with the 1st round pick....... Then either draft someone with the extra 3rd round pick or package it up & Trade up to the 2nd round.

14 minutes ago, panther542 said:

Seams like nobody likes this Pick but me.

Let's make a Deal.

Trade our # 24th pick..... For a pick Down Lower in the #1st round...... (before New England)..... And pick up an extra 3rd round Pick

Then draft Hurst with the 1st round pick....... Then either draft someone with the extra 3rd round pick or package it up & Trade up to the 2nd round.

I would be down with this scenario, but if Ridley is there he should be the pick.

We would HAVE to draft Ridley if he's there how can you deny Cam his first Pro Bowl caliber dominate receiver man Ridley becomes number one he's our speed option our best route runner Cams finally gets a playmaker who is a elite talent you owe your franchise QB a franchise a elite talent to bring out his talents i.e. Matt Ryan or whoever TF you name I literally screamed when he made that wild pick. I gonged also we can't pass on that quality of wr with the display of WR we put out there in the dam playoffs last year.

edit: since The great Steve Smith

38 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Do you even read before you type?

Get the cheap positions via free agency. Draft the expensive ones while they're on a cheap rookie contract while giving high level output.

That's how you manage the cap logically. 

But yes, let's go ahead and waste a rookie contract on a 25 year old low ceiling low floor prospect that's going to cost dirt cheap anyways with a first rounder.:eyeroll:

Dude y'all take everything so serious can't take a joke. This site has gotten ridiculous, and so worried about something you can't control. Panthers are going to take the best player that helps them day one, and don't care what none of y'all think. If it's Hurst I'm ok with it. He is ranked in the top 35 so it's not like he will be there when we pick again. Anyone thinking he makes it that far is crazy. I've seen a lot of reports from people saying he is the best TE. He can do it all. Really don't care what any of you think it's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

8 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

We would HAVE to draft Ridley if he's there how can you deny Cam his first Pro Bowl caliber dominate receiver man Ridley becomes number one he's our speed option our best route runner Cams finally gets a playmaker who is a elite talent you owe your franchise QB a franchise a elite talent to bring out his talents i.e. Matt Ryan or whoever TF you name I literally screamed when he made that wild pick. I gonged also we can't pass on that quality of wr with the display of WR we put out there in the dam playoffs last year.

Rather have Miller. Ridley is not going to be a number one wr sorry. Not taking a chance on a bust wr

9 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Anyone thinking he makes it that far is crazy.

You act like I would want him in the second or even the third round.

Not worth a draft pick of ours when there's guys like Andrews, Gesicki, and other quality TEs available.

1 hour ago, steven8989 said:

Rather have Miller. Ridley is not going to be a number one wr sorry. Not taking a chance on a bust wr

I understand your love for the TE especially us in the two TE sets Cam had his best numbers. But blue chip elite talent isn't something you pass on he's going to be a problem his quickness/deep speed will go hand in hand with Norv and Cams strengths. Millers nice no argument there fbut I see Ridley coming from a pro style offense with blazing game speed may finally give Cam his Weapon i.e. Gared Wentz Deshan this kid is catch a slant and go fifty yards

Archived