• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

start matt moore!

jakesthemistake

Good news is won for the 2nd week in a row. Bad news, means Jake is safe. Jake looked horrible yesterday, I thought Fox should have given Moore a chance before Washington but it won't happen. Only way Moore starts is if Jake gets hurt, or maybe, (a slim maybe) once we get to December and are official eliminated from the playoffs; Big Cat might send word to make a change.

i think the panthers need to take there time and draft an A+ qb

we have always been going to the average qbs

wounder why we havent won a super bowl

oh and maybe one that can lead the team too

So all we need to do is draft an A+ QB.

Holy crap...why didn't we think of that. It is so simple and easy to do. There are NEVER 1st and 2nd round QB's drafted that are busts.

Please call Gannt and have him publish this right away.

The OP has solved all of our issues.

God, this board has gone from bad to worse with all of these ridiculous, uneducated posters joining lately.

This would be a great week to start Moore. Right now in Jake, I see a scared QB with no confidence in his self and is a beaten man. Its not Davidsons fault when you have a QB not making correct reads and forcing the ball to the same 2 guys (#89 and #87). Although Rosario dropped a couple, good things happened when other guys touched the ball (#34 and #47) in the passing game. Every week we see Defenses load up to stop the run and double Smitty and it will happen every week until we can get the ball to open receivers. Lets face it, Jake is making really bad reads and defenses are suckering him into really bad throws. Its not to late Fox, make the change now, before it blows up in your face!

Sorry Mr. Hatter.

I am not arguing with anyone that Jake has become a liability. However, people throw out that we need to go get a stud QB like it is just a decision you make. There are half the teams in the league that are looking for solid QB play.

Post options...not just crap thrown against the wall.

Who should we make a play for....who should we draft...how would we work it under the cap? all of these are valid points and would be interesting to disucss.

go get a stud QB isn't worth the time it took to type.

Archived