• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Summer Transfer Window

Ja  Rhule

On 5/16/2018 at 8:17 PM, Raskle said:

I fully expect us to sit on our hands and do nothing until the window, like we almost always do. Last summer was an aberration, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we move quickly. As it is, no real rumors are even floating around about us purchasing anyone, but plenty of rumors about Kane leaving for RM again.

RM, please take a staple gun and reverse this note, then tack it to your stinky forehead, so you can read it 24/7 from here on out: There is no fuging way in hell, heaven, or purgatory that we will ever sell Kane, until he says he flat out wants to go. Since he's never said that, nor indicated any other preference but playing his entire career at Spurs, take him at his word and stop trying. If you continue to persist, I will have to open up a gigantor-sized can of GTFO, and we both know you don't want that. Right? RIGHT??!!

:P

i don't think they actually have a ton of interest in kane tbh. i think their sights are set on hazard, salah, mbappe, or neymar. if they strike out on all of those, they would probably look to icardi & dybala next. 

Unai Emery is a new Arsenal manager.  Major troll job with Arteta... lol

Pretty pumped.  One of the top managers in the world.  Won’t have the same transfer budget he had in PSG tho that’s for sure but he did an amazing job with Sivila with very little financing.

On 5/17/2018 at 9:08 PM, ARSEN said:

Benzema is as good as gone.  They need a true young striker.  I also think Bale will bounce.  I would see Kane going to RM and Bale coming back to Spurs.  Spurs fans won’t be as angry even tho Bale is washed up.

Madrid have a good young striker in Asenso, I doubt seriously they sigh Kane.  I could definately see Bale moving.  The Icardi to Chelsea stuff is laughable...that wont happen, he is amazing.

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Madrid have a good young striker in Asenso, I doubt seriously they sigh Kane.  I could definately see Bale moving.  The Icardi to Chelsea stuff is laughable...that wont happen, he is amazing.

Isn’t Asenso a central midfielder?

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Ah ok, he’s CAM on FIFA18

I know, and it’s silly because he plays CAM rarely. He’s deployed on the LW probably 95% of the time. Though he would be awful in FIFA at LW with his pace in the game. 

1 hour ago, C47 said:

I know, and it’s silly because he plays CAM rarely. He’s deployed on the LW probably 95% of the time. Though he would be awful in FIFA at LW with his pace in the game. 

This is laughable bullshit.  He has played multiple positions up front and is clearly the future number 9 for them.  You dont know what you are talking about...go back to FIFA.  LOL.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

So Bale is washed up and Benzema is done.  Ok.  Funny how you guys keep acting like experts, its really amusing to read.

Benzema did almost nothing except for deflecting erroneous pass by Liverpool goalie into empty net.  Benzema is def missing the pace he once had.  He’s still technically sound but not the player he once was.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

This is laughable bullshit.  He has played multiple positions up front and is clearly the future number 9 for them.  You dont know what you are talking about...go back to FIFA.  LOL.

C47 is a hardcore RM fan.  I’d listen to him.

Archived