• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can’t hate on Lebron for is antics after a loss

Hotsauce

1 hour ago, beastson said:

Lebron is a small forward/point guard

MJ is a shooting guard

They have two different jobs on the court. MJ shoots and scores. Lebron facilitates the offense and get points in the paint.

The fact remains that no player has accomplished more with less than Lebron James.

Yeesh, another opinion about to be destroyed. Oh well, I guess I have to bring facts into this. Allen Iverson had a worst supporting cast and did a lot more with less. According to Vegas odds, he had a less of a chance to beat the Lakers than LeBron and the Cavs had to beat the Spurs, or Warriors. And guess what? LeBron won ZERO games against the Spurs & Warriors. While Iverson beat the Lakers (which some think is the greatest team of all time), one game with Aaron McKie and a 35 year old Mutumbo. But ya know, let's keep on with the opinions, this is fun. 

Gasol + Bynum 2009 Finals:
24.6 PPG - 13.4 RPG - 2.4 BPG - 51.6% FG

Mozgov + Thompson 2015 Finals:
24.0 PPG - 20.5 RPG - 2.5 BPG - 52.6% FG

But, but, LeBron hasn't had any help. How many facts do I have to bring to destroy your damn opinions? 

2014 Playoffs 4th Quarter Shooting

Wade:
38-69 FG (55.1%)

LeBron:
34-77 FG (44.2%)

"D-Washed didn't do anything. LeBron had no help" pic.twitter.com/gKSaWul1yj

LeBron has had for every Championship, 2-3 Hall of Famers by his side each time. And both Kyrie, and Ray Allen bailed his ass out from having arguably 8-9 losses in the Finals. 

I can tell some of you don’t watch basketball.....

lebron didnt create superteams 

even with losing to arguable the greatest team ever assembeled he still will be in the goat convo, just because your bias for mj and his 6-0 record is blinding you from the competition Jordan faced compared to the competition lebron has faced. The only black mark on lebrons Career is the 2011 finals. Everyone is quick to look finals record but want to leave out who he played and who he had on his team.lebron has been in the goat convo for the last couple years, individual as a player, at this rate he will be a better player than Jordan when it’s all said and done 

54 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I can tell some of you don’t watch basketball.....

lebron didnt create superteams 

even with losing to arguable the greatest team ever assembeled he still will be in the goat convo, just because your bias for mj and his 6-0 record is blinding you from the competition Jordan faced compared to the competition lebron has faced. The only black mark on lebrons Career is the 2011 finals. Everyone is quick to look finals record but want to leave out who he played and who he had on his team.lebron has been in the goat convo for the last couple years, individual as a player, at this rate he will be a better player than Jordan when it’s all said and done 

Stopped reading after you were proven wrong in your first sentence. 

Also, the only black mark? It's the biggest black mark in NBA history. Dude was hot garbage against the Mavs and played like poo. LOL. Are you fuging retarded? I just can't. 

11 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Stopped reading after you were proven wrong in your first sentence. 

Also, the only black mark? It's the biggest black mark in NBA history. Dude was hot garbage against the Mavs and played like poo. LOL. Are you fuging retarded? I just can't. 

*rubs hands* how did lebron create superteams when guys like Charles Barkley, Karl Malone and Gary Payton have been doing well beforehand lebron left for Miami ? SIT DOWN!

oh wait stand back up, anyone so called nba fan who is dumb enough to believe ray Allen or kyrie saved lebron should stick to WNBA. Only a clear lebron hater would utter such when Ray Allen’s shot sent the game to overtime, where lebron took over and it was a game six, they still had to win game seven. Kyrie shot is irrelevant if lebron doesn’t drop 39 In back to back elimination games and if he doesn’t block iggy’s shot it’s irrelavant. So on that note SIT YO ASS DOWN AGAIN!

5 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

*rubs hands* how did lebron create superteams when guys like Charles Barkley, Karl Malone and Gary Payton have been doing well beforehand lebron left for Miami ? SIT DOWN!

oh wait stand back up, anyone so called nba fan who is dumb enough to believe ray Allen or kyrie saved lebron should stick to WNBA. Only a clear lebron hater would utter such when Ray Allen’s shot sent the game to overtime, where lebron took over and it was a game six, they still had to win game seven. Kyrie shot is irrelevant if lebron doesn’t drop 39 In back to back elimination games and if he doesn’t block iggy’s shot it’s irrelavant. So on that note SIT YO ASS DOWN AGAIN!

Lol not even comparable dude. Malone was 40 and Payton was 35 when they went to the Lakers. That was a last ride in attempt to win a ring. Compare that to Lebron and Wade who were at the time the 2nd and 3rd best players in the league in their primes teaming up with another top 10 player in his prime in Bosh

23 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Lol not even comparable dude. Malone was 40 and Payton was 35 when they went to the Lakers. That was a last ride in attempt to win a ring. Compare that to Lebron and Wade who were at the time the 2nd and 3rd best players in the league in their primes teaming up with another top 10 player in his prime in Bosh

Wade has never been consider the 2nd nor 3rd player in the nba, maybe and big maybe after the 06 finals but I’ll give you too 5 player.  Malone was still averaging 20 points per game old or not. Point is acting like lebron made some break through move by joining the Miami heat is absurd when it had happen plenty of times before him, even more absurd that people credit lebron so much with forming the team in Miami instead of the gm or front office. 

https://www.nba.com/amp/league/article/2017/07/01/nba-super-teams-and-history and article proving lebron didn’t start the trend 

11 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Wade has never been consider the 2nd nor 3rd player in the nba, maybe and big maybe after the 06 finals but I’ll give you too 5 player.  Malone was still averaging 20 points per game old or not. Point is acting like lebron made some break through move by joining the Miami heat is absurd when it had happen plenty of times before him, even more absurd that people credit lebron so much with forming the team in Miami instead of the gm or front office. 

https://www.nba.com/amp/league/article/2017/07/01/nba-super-teams-and-history and article proving lebron didn’t start the trend 

In 2010 who was in the Top 3 if it wasn’t Kobe, Lebron and Wade?

KD and Westbrook werent quite there yet, Steph wasnt Steph, Harden was a bench player, Anthony Davis was in high school and Kawhi Leonard was in college

Lebron is a great player.He complains alot to be as dominant as he is which players like Shaq who may have got fouled didnt complain as much. Its unfair but he is not the only one that gets fouled. Someone says he trys to act like he didnt foul someone when he knows he did this is true. For someone who is the best player on the court he complains alot which isnt a great flaw to have wrong or right just play.

No supporting cast thats his fault as many pointed he picked those players. I cant give him a pass on that. To say your hand was broke as an excuse is not a good look bc you still would have lost. Basketball is a team game and at the end of the day you can only carry your team in spurts if he would concentrate on playing and let the GM do his job. and let coaches do tbeir job he would win more games. You cant pick your teammates and then just say the other team have great players i have no one when u literally picked your teammates.

He is the best in the NBA right now but the comparison to Jordan needs to stop because its a different era. I prefer Jordan. Team sport u need at least 1 other lerson to help out when ur not on the court. He had that when he won his championships. However that last one was a fluke I believe Warriors gave him one and said go sit down!

Archived