• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can’t hate on Lebron for is antics after a loss

Hotsauce

So I have read and heard a lot of criticism (not on the Huddle per say) of how LBJ stormed off the court following the loss in the finals and how he comes off during press conferences as a sore loser. It would be easy for me to pile onto Lebron. As I’m not a fan of his at all.  

However, I can’t criticize him whatsoever. In bringing it home, our star QB is also a sore loser.  I also think Cam has matured (there’s that hot-word right?) a bit from his rookie year, as he has kept his emotions in check over the years.  I can appreciate and relate to the emotion of being a sore loser, as I also hate losing with a passion.

“Show me a good loser, and I’ll show you a loser”.

-Cam Newton

Don't cry for LBJ, he is living the life few people do.  It is obvious one team was a big underdog and the result is what was expected.  I don't see it as a big deal at all and that guy is going to go down as a unique talent we probably won't see one like him in our lifetime 

58 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

So I have read and heard a lot of criticism (not on the Huddle per say) of how LBJ stormed off the court following the loss in the finals and how he comes off during press conferences as a sore loser. It would be easy for me to pile onto Lebron. As I’m not a fan of his at all.  

However, I can’t criticize him whatsoever. In bringing it home, our star QB is also a sore loser.  I also think Cam has matured (there’s that hot-word right?) a bit from his rookie year, as he has kept his emotions in check over the years.  I can appreciate and relate to the emotion of being a sore loser, as I also hate losing with a passion.

“Show me a good loser, and I’ll show you a loser”.

-Cam Newton

The thing I hate about LaBron is it always has to be about Labron. He should allow the night to go to the Warriors and gracefully exited the court.  You are judged more in times of adversity than you are in times of prosperity.  That is when true character reveals itself. 

13 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

dude averaged 34-9-9 throughout the playoffs after leading the league in minutes played for the entire season in his 15th year in the league. he didn't have to go back to cleveland so yeah on some level he got what he asked for but it's gotta be supremely frustrating to be in his spot. he went back to bring a championship to cleveland or w/e but probably mostly to correct the (unfair) narrative that he abandoned cleveland because he couldn't do it on his own. he brought a championship to cleveland (with the help of, to their credit, some excellent role players) only to have his biggest competitive rival, the 73 win warriors, begging kevin fugin durant to join them in the immediate aftermath of that series. idk how he doesn't just go on an insane violent rampage after these last 2 seasons because i sure would. i mean it appears as though he broke his own hand after game 1 so he was getting there. props to him for not choking jr.

i saw a stat where he was 7/14 from outside of the paint in game 1 and 4/14 from outside of the paint in games 2-4. i mean an injured hand would explain not just the inefficiency of those shots after game 1 but also the precipitous drop in volume. he kept trying to drive even when mcgee would switch onto him and i think the warriors picked up on it pretty quickly. people like you are why i mostly don't contribute to this forum

YAY more excuses why he was shitty! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I love excuses.

Also, I do not care if you contribute to this forum or not. But, thanks for thinking I do? 

16 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

dude averaged 34-9-9 throughout the playoffs after leading the league in minutes played for the entire season in his 15th year in the league. he didn't have to go back to cleveland so yeah on some level he got what he asked for but it's gotta be supremely frustrating to be in his spot. he went back to bring a championship to cleveland or w/e but probably mostly to correct the (unfair) narrative that he abandoned cleveland because he couldn't do it on his own. he brought a championship to cleveland (with the help of, to their credit, some excellent role players) only to have his biggest competitive rival, the 73 win warriors, begging kevin fugin durant to join them in the immediate aftermath of that series. idk how he doesn't just go on an insane violent rampage after these last 2 seasons because i sure would. i mean it appears as though he broke his own hand after game 1 so he was getting there. props to him for not choking jr.

i saw a stat where he was 7/14 from outside of the paint in game 1 and 4/14 from outside of the paint in games 2-4. i mean an injured hand would explain not just the inefficiency of those shots after game 1 but also the precipitous drop in volume. he kept trying to drive even when mcgee would switch onto him and i think the warriors picked up on it pretty quickly. people like you are why i mostly don't contribute to this forum

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda impressed you were able to type all that with Lebron's balls bouncing off your chin.

35 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

They begged Durant? Durant begged them.  Get your facts straight.   Also Lebron definitely wasn't the best player in game 3.  KD schooled all comers in game 3 with ease.  And for you getting butthurt about Golden State building a super team, just look back on what Lebron did in Miami.  He started the super team bs.  I'm sure that now since he's a free agent he's gonna hop on board to another super duper team again.  Don't get me wrong Lebron to me is the second best to ever do it, but being that much of a Lebron nut rider is just ridiculous. 

14 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

this is the kind of high effort response i have come to expect from people like you. it's clear you have very smart and informative points to make and i for one am glad that you took the time to bless us with your intellect.

Says the guy engaging in mental gymnastics to make excuses.

LeBron, Wade, and Bosh formed the original modern era super team down in Miami and got two rings out of it. Now LeBron's fanboys want to cry about the GS super team and make excuses for LeBron. But it was okay when it was LeBron benefitting from the super team, right?

Archived