• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Bob Briggs on Shudder

XClown1986

I don't know how many of you used to watch Joe Bob Briggs' drive in shows from the 80s and 90s, but the man was and is a national treasure. He just completed a 24 hour movie marathon with commentary, a mail girl, and even a heart breaking goodbye at the end. 

Shudder's server crashed for about 4 hours when The Last Drive In with Joe Bob Briggs was supposed to start. Shows the impact this guy has on us horror fans. They need to convince him to come back as a weekly host. It would be win win for everyone.

Any other Joe Bob fans on this board?

Huge horror fan for like ever and especially like 80s horror.  OP is overstating Joe Bob Briggs place in things, although he was entertaining.  On a different front I've decided to cancel Shudder...I've seen most of the movies on the channel and the value just isn't there for me.  I'll check back with them after I give it time to refresh.

13 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

I don't know how many of you used to watch Joe Bob Briggs' drive in shows from the 80s and 90s, but the man was and is a national treasure. He just completed a 24 hour movie marathon with commentary, a mail girl, and even a heart breaking goodbye at the end. 

Shudder's server crashed for about 4 hours when The Last Drive In with Joe Bob Briggs was supposed to start. Shows the impact this guy has on us horror fans. They need to convince him to come back as a weekly host. It would be win win for everyone.

Any other Joe Bob fans on this board?

I am. I didn’t know this was going on, I don’t have Shudder. I will stream it on YouTube though. So is this the last one ever?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived