• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther all time single season sack leader, former All-Pro, entertainer, overcomer, NFL hopeful Greg Hardy DESTROYS Boom Gordon in 17 seconds (Video inside)

Nails

I'm not surprised that an elite NFL defensive end is mopping up the floor with UFC athletes. And no, I don't think Mark Hunt or Brock Lesner would give him that much trouble with a little more boxing under his belt. Neither of them could hack it in real professional sports. Remember when Lesner tried to walk on in Minnesota. No disrespect to them, but the UFC is where the sub-elite athletes go when they can't make it into organized professional sports like football, basketball, soccer. 

I have empathy for Greg Hardy. I used to see him out at clubs and he was always chilling by himself while his friends enjoyed his VIP table. He's a strange dude, and may have some emotional issues. It wasn't right for him to lay his hands on his girlfriend, but she's not blameless either. I feel sorry that he has to waste his talents in the octagon rather than killing it for us on the football field. 

1 hour ago, PanthersBigD said:

I'm not surprised that an elite NFL defensive end is mopping up the floor with UFC athletes. And no, I don't think Mark Hunt or Brock Lesner would give him that much trouble with a little more boxing under his belt. Neither of them could hack it in real professional sports. Remember when Lesner tried to walk on in Minnesota. No disrespect to them, but the UFC is where the sub-elite athletes go when they can't make it into organized professional sports like football, basketball, soccer. 

I have empathy for Greg Hardy. I used to see him out at clubs and he was always chilling by himself while his friends enjoyed his VIP table. He's a strange dude, and may have some emotional issues. It wasn't right for him to lay his hands on his girlfriend, but she's not blameless either. I feel sorry that he has to waste his talents in the octagon rather than killing it for us on the football field. 

Good post.  Dave Tepper could still make it happen.

I still don’t understand why he was blackballed for throwing her on a bed of guns. There’s zero chance Greg actually hit her based on the police report. She would’ve been bleeding all over the place. Dude got fuged bc ray rice decided to actually hit his gf and then anyone else accused of that just got labeled ray rice too

1 hour ago, Panthers8969 said:

I still don’t understand why he was blackballed for throwing her on a bed of guns. There’s zero chance Greg actually hit her based on the police report. She would’ve been bleeding all over the place. Dude got fuged bc ray rice decided to actually hit his gf and then anyone else accused of that just got labeled ray rice too

Many reasons, numero uno being the big p*ssy cat hypocrite ex-owner.

Archived