• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

Not Prem but yesterday I went to Swansea vs Gillingham in the FA Cup. First time I’ve been to the Liberty stadium, decent attendance and atmosphere. Only one food and drink kiosk for the whole away end though!

It was good to hear some Gills fans stopped off on the way at Cardiff to pay their respects to Emiliano Sala.

1A723910-0E1D-4FB5-8D74-177083267ADE.jpeg

38 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Chelsea got absolutely throttled by Bournemouth... wow.

This was a very disturbing performance by Chelsea.  WTF was that.  Everyone was lazy.  It is not Sarri...these players are somewhere else mentally.  I hope they can turn it around but the players are not there.  Obviously.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

This was a very disturbing performance by Chelsea.  WTF was that.  Everyone was lazy.  It is not Sarri...these players are somewhere else mentally.  I hope they can turn it around but the players are not there.  Obviously.

Wow...  that was bad.  That was a must win for Chelsea as well.

Going into deadline day I knew United was going to stand pat with a caretaker manager but I still wish we could have added a CB to play with Lindelof.

Not much new for United today.

- Martial inks a new five year deal (Good).

- Fellaini is on his way out and headed to China's Shandong Luneng for 10M (Good).

- Valencia is expected to be on his way out this summer (Good).

- Young is close to signing a one year extension (Meh).

- Darmian is staying with United rather than being loaned to Juventus (Bad).

- Tim Fosu-Mensah is staying at Fulham on loan. (Doesn't Matter)

- Joel Pereira loaned to KV Kortrijk of Belgium (Doesn't Matter).

- AS Monaco decided not to sell youngster Hannibal Mejbri to United (Doesn't Matter).

Archived