• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kalil dealing with knee injury

jamos14

Just now, Snake said:

It's what happens when you don't retain players like Norwell and sign players like Kalil. 

Also when you have trash drafts over the years and never address weaknesses. I'd also rather re-signing Norwell instead of signing Poe. I think Moton will be an improvement over Kalil.  Can't get worse:

105s0fb.jpg

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Also when you have trash drafts over the years and never address weaknesses. I'd also rather re-signing Norwell instead of signing Poe. I think Moton will be an improvement over Kalil.  Can't get worse:

105s0fb.jpg

You do realize Moton and Norwell per say came from the draft right? Also Norwell got paid way more than Poe who actually improved our team. 

I think what makes this whole situation harder to take is that Matt didn't go down in a game or in practice.  (Not that I wish brutal contact injuries on any guy...) Somehow this would be easier if we'd all seen him get injured.

But now there's this whole mysterious side of it. Matt seemed healthy. Played like crap, THEN we hear of some "knee injury"

It makes it hard to trust or root for Matt.  There isn't any of the sympathy or solidarity we'd have if we all saw him go down injured.

He's a Panther. I want to root for the guy. I want him to thrive on and off the field. But right now I'm finding it hard not to be angry and suspicious and feeling like he's just taking advantage of the team. 

Archived