• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waking up and learning the Falcons lost ugly..

Hotsauce

The new rules are a potential nightmare. They must have been proposed and written by people that did not play football. For that matter, they clearly skipped their physics classes also. For example, last night an Eagles player propelled himself toward Ryan in a successful bid to sack him. He would have had to defy the laws of physics to avoid falling on Ryan in that situation. Worse yet, these rules end up giving much too much discretion to officials. Any rule can only be effective if it is understandable and possible to follow. These rules are neither.

3 hours ago, Montsta said:

Worst game I’ve seen in a decade. Officials gonna get a call from league office I’d wager also telling them that 50 penalties is a bit excessive. 

America (including me) seems to agree. The penalties were absolutely awful to watch. The entire flow of the game was atrocious. Add in a delay to start the game and the NFL was in for a disaster.

But hey - at least no one knelt!

2 hours ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

This was an offensive display of offense. Matt Ryan threw some wounded duck passes that seemed to just flutter in the air. Falcons fans should be worried. $100+ million in guaranteed salary for that!:poison::poison:

Matt Ryan's arm did definitely look weak AF last night.....which I was loving, haha

4 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

America (including me) seems to agree. The penalties were absolutely awful to watch. The entire flow of the game was atrocious. Add in a delay to start the game and the NFL was in for a disaster.

But hey - at least no one knelt!

I thought it was great since ATL got the L and Jay Ajayi, who is on my fantasy squad, scored twice.  Win win!

Disclaimer: In all seriousness that game was ugly though.

Archived