• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waking up and learning the Falcons lost ugly..

Hotsauce

2 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

Was such a boring game I fell asleep as the first quarter winded down. 

Have to admit with the way ATL was driving the ball the whole first quarter, I was sure i would wake up to the news that atl wins, but instead this! 

Very nice to wake up to indeed

Same to both (except I made it until almost half). 

Not wowed by either team.

Julio was Julio. Ridley was ghost, Sanu looked mediocre, Hooper isn't elite, and Ryan just couldn't get it done. As for their RBs, they looked very human. Their defense, as did Philly's, looks legit, but nothing our offense can't handle.

Philly better hope that Carson and Alshon come back soon. Ertz is not at Olsen's level, especially his hands. Ajayi is a power back for the most part. Defensively, they may be a problem, especially the pass rush.

The game was ugly, but it would have been extremely ugly without Julio and Agholor.

I could live with our secondary if it plays like Philly's or Atlanta's, but if it's better, then watch the hell out. Our front can be better than both teams'. I expect our offense to be better than either teams'. 

4 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

I know it's just one game and the Falcons could still have a good season but hopefully this will slow down or temper some of the "The Falcons have no weaknesses!" hype I've been hearing from analysts.

Their weakness is the same as last year, the red zone.

Glad the shitbirds lost, but what an incredibly boring, uninspiring game. It even started out on the wrong foot with the weather delay.

I fell asleep at halftime and only found out who won when I checked my phone as I was depositing Trump statues in the toilet this morning. 

I swear, Matt Ryan has got to have the weakest arm out of any supposed "top flight" QB.  Those deep outs he throws seem to just float out to the WR.  Good thing Julio commands so much respect on the outside, that is an easy pitch and catch everytime.  

Archived