• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Misery

cheynehowell

other poo games i've been to:

the david carr somersault game against the bucs in 2007

joey "montana" harrington leading the bobby petrino falcons on a clutch drive to beat us that same year

thursday night game against the dolphins in 2009 where they more or less accidentally scored the game winning touchdown on a draw play

2006 opener when john abraham and michael vick put on a show

2005 opener when a putrid saints team struggling through a lost season beat us

the first game i ever went to was the 21-20 loss to the jets in 2001

Damn man, this is literally the only game I never saw. I had to work some bullshit phantom swing shift, tried to follow on my phone when I could and it was one of the worst days... Ever.  Seeing the first drive right now looks amazing, but I'm not gonna watch the rest haha

On 10/13/2018 at 9:04 AM, Varking said:

Try having the Panthers be 13-1 in games you attend (including 3-0 in the Playoffs) and the only loss being against the Saints and the world's two nicest old lady Saints fans are sitting near you just telling you when the Saints were going to score and how sorry they were about it after knowing I wasn't going to go home happy. They offered me fuggin sympathy hot dogs in the 3rd quarter. Never felt more weird at a sporting event in my life. 

I don’t know why, but I just fapped to this.

22 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

stayed in my seat until the last second of that poo game ticked off.  i was one of the only people left in my section and remember watching the couple hundred-ish cardinals fans that were there gather behind their bench and celebrate.

Isn't that the game that Fitzgerald all of a sudden was a good WR and torched us.

Archived