• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Huddle Pick’em - Week 9

UpstatePanther

On 10/30/2018 at 9:40 PM, X-Clown on 1 said:

@UpstatePanther FYI - since just about everyone on here is copying your template, you have the wrong home teams for the TB@CAR game and the NYJ@MIA games.  Might make a difference for how some pick the winner.  Thought I'd help you out since you have enough on your plate, thanks again for doing this bro! :)

I didn't notice TB@Car was wrong but that was an obvious Car pick.  I wish the Carolina game was exempt from the weekly list.  No one wants to pick against the Panthers.  Last time I picked the Panthers to lose in a pick em was Super Bowl against Patriots.  Had to fill in the complete playoff bracket.  I figured no one else would even have the Panthers in the Super Bowl (I live in PA) so I picked the Patriots to win to secure the playoff pick em pot.  I ended up picking every winner right. Worst $100 I ever won.  

Maybe instead have the Panthers game be the total points scored be the tie breaker but no need to pick a winner.

59 minutes ago, Chosen Newton said:

OAK @ SF: SF

PIT @ BAL: PIT

CHI @ BUF: CHI

CAR @ TB: CAR

KC @ CLE: KC

MIA @ NYJ: MIA

DET @ MIN: MIN

ATL @ WAS: ATL

HOU @ DEN: HOU

LAC @ SEA: LAC

LAR @ NO: LAR

GB @ NE: NE

TEN @ DAL: DAL Total Points: 45

Changing OAK @ SF: OAK

29 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Last week it felt like there was a great amount of uniformity of picks. It appears as though there is a much greater amount of diversity of picks this week. A big move may be possible this week.

I get the same feeling. Big game to watch is that PIT @ BAL game. Lots of people picking Balty to win but they embarrassed Pittsburgh IN Pitt in Week 4. That's the kind of rivalry that isn't often one-sided, and Pittsburgh was still struggling to put it all together. Steelers are on a three-game roll right now and the Ravens are on a two game skid. Teams are headed in opposite directions. 

1 hour ago, UpstatePanther said:

I get the same feeling. Big game to watch is that PIT @ BAL game. Lots of people picking Balty to win but they embarrassed Pittsburgh IN Pitt in Week 4. That's the kind of rivalry that isn't often one-sided, and Pittsburgh was still struggling to put it all together. Steelers are on a three-game roll right now and the Ravens are on a two game skid. Teams are headed in opposite directions. 

It appears that some of the late games will also be pivotal along with that Atlanta game.

Archived