• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

panthers weakness and strength

juliosantos

Our biggest weakness is a pass happy team with an elite qb with an elite wr that can stretch the field . for example our biggest problem teams are pitt, la rams , kc , NO,atl .

on the defensive side is a solid 3-4 pass rush, along with man coverage. ever since i could remember that 3-4 pass rush gave us so much problems , if you hit cam early and cause things to go bad , we are done theres no chance of winning . our games are won or lost in the first quarter , after the first quarter you can tell if we will win or lose the game . 

Now our strengths are run first teams , with receivers that are not deep threats , average to elite qbs but that dont have the speed demons that can stretch the field on us , we are good vs greenbay , new england , dallas etc .

rest of the season predictions based on my research.

lions W

sea   L

bucs W

browns W

aints L

ATL L

NO L

non homer opinion got us as a 9 win team and just missing the playoffs , rivera and washington just keep there jobs .

32 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Our biggest weakness is a pass happy team with an elite qb with an elite wr that can stretch the field . for example our biggest problem teams are pitt, la rams , kc , NO,atl .

on the defensive side is a solid 3-4 pass rush, along with man coverage. ever since i could remember that 3-4 pass rush gave us so much problems , if you hit cam early and cause things to go bad , we are done theres no chance of winning . our games are won or lost in the first quarter , after the first quarter you can tell if we will win or lose the game . 

Now our strengths are run first teams , with receivers that are not deep threats , average to elite qbs but that dont have the speed demons that can stretch the field on us , we are good vs greenbay , new england , dallas etc .

rest of the season predictions based on my research.

lions W

sea   L

bucs W

browns W

aints L

ATL L

NO L

non homer opinion got us as a 9 win team and just missing the playoffs , rivera and washington just keep there jobs .

We miss the playoffs and somebody is getting fired I promise you that a billionaire isn't going to just stand pat and watch his team wallow around in mediocrity even if it is a winning season due to the record being just over 500. Tepper wants to win win win, and Eric Washington just has to go. Maybe not Rivera but certainly somebody is going home. Wouldn't be surprised if he puts his own stamp on the team by signing his GM. 

Honestly the team has many weaknesses that haven’t been directly addressed. The main way to hide those weaknesses is with competent coaching but I still do not understand why we cannot figure out that scheming poo to work for certain players or matchups compensates. The Patriots are no where near the most talented team from a player stand point but their preparation and scheming is light years ahead of most other teams. What I can’t understand is why hasn’t Rivera in almost 8 season figured out how to run this team with some consistency.

22 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

I flew to Charlotte from AZ and watched us blank them 31-0 in the first half the last time they came Carolina. And that was twice the team they have now

Other then 2015 Seattle beat us every single time . That game is a game we could win but I think carol out coaches rivera . We are more talented and should win but rivera is a terrible coach holding us back 

Archived