• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper will find the right replacement for Rivera, given we fire him.

gorillamilitia13

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah.

You're not any better at this under this ID than you were under your others. Honestly, probably not even as good (and you sucked at it before).

really what other IDs have I been under .. and you are taking it all too seriously … and im guessing the only thing you have an input on is the tv viewer  or ticket sold count

1 hour ago, Oleg said:

We are not going to fire him so cut it out and be a good fan and support your coach 

No. Why would I support a coach who is failing once in a generation talents in Cam and Luke. And other very talented players in CMC, DJ Moore, Curtis Samuel, Olsen, TD, Donte Jackson, and Pep? Did I miss anyone?

9 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

really what other IDs have I been under .. and you are taking it all too seriously … and im guessing the only thing you have an input on is the tv viewer  or ticket sold count

I take the situation as seriously as it warrants, which isn't really that serious. It's just football. I enjoy discussing it, but it's not my life.

You I don't take seriously at all, of course. You're here on a message board trying to troll people to give yourself some sense of importance.

That's kinda pathetic.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I take the situation as seriously as it warrants, which isn't really that serious. It's just football. I enjoy discussing it, but it's not my life.

You I don't take seriously at all, of course. You're here on a message board trying to troll people to give yourself some sense of importance.

That's kinda pathetic.

its apparent that your one of them dudes that likes to put down anyone that disagrees with you,  sounds more like your the one trying to give yourself some sense of importance.

your easily riled up aren't you ??? lol

and again.. who else was I supposed to be ?? 

1 minute ago, Perry Rich said:

its apparent that your one of them dudes that likes to put down anyone that disagrees with you,  sounds more like your the one trying to give yourself some sense of importance.

your easily riled up aren't you ??? lol

and again.. who else was I supposed to be ?? 

Nah. Not everyone. Just the stupid ones.

And no, you're not important enough to do that :)

(I get that you wanna be but that ain't happnin' dude)

As much as I want him and Washington gone, IF they leave, it won’t be until the season is over. It took 6 years for RR to can Shula, so we honestly think he’s going to fire Washington? I know ultimately Tepper has the final say, but didn’t RR fire Shula in the off-season? It just feels like there will be no changes until March. 

The other problem is; are we screwed in the future? Barely any cap to sign anyone with too many holes to fill is not a good sign. Now a days you have to nail the draft, can Hurney do that..probably not.

Archived