• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Cleveland Browns Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, CM89 said:

i'll be glad when we move on from Cam so you moron auburn fans go back where you came from.

Btw roll tide!!!

Yeah, those Bama QBs are BALLIN' in the NFL, bro.

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

(P.S. We all *know* how Bama "don't let'em through the school house door, Governor Wallace!" think.)

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Lol. Don’t be triggered. I 100% blame Ron for the 2 minute crap. I just think it’s clear that Cam has been coached to not have that urgency. You could see it in our approach today. If we score a TD, Cleveland wins with a FG and leaves us 0 time to do anything. Our urgency was lackluster especially knowing that we didn’t even have all 3 timeouts. Ron approached every drive as if our D will stop the opponent. It’s burned us this year.  We only got the ball back because Cleveland was more than happy to burn all our timeouts and a minute since we needed a TD.

If only we had actually tried to get a FG before halftime. We would have needed a FG to tie at the end. We got 0 points in the last two minutes of both halves. That was the difference. It happened against Seattle and Washington. Same with Detroit and Tampa. We pissed away so many opportunities at the end of the game because we look like high schoolers in the 2 minute drill.

Agreed.

And, I'll say again... if anyone thinks Cam of all people (even if/when he doesn't play well) is the one player on this team that REALLY REALLY NEEDS CRITICISM, I will just shake my head in disgusted disbelief for your situational awareness.

Either that or you can have fun alongside the hot-takers and the racists.

Just now, CM89 said:

bama knows how to win titles through and always own you clowns.

Tell me how that "title" stuff worked out for you in 2010 when Cam was a QB in the SEC.

I'll just wait here, cuz...

NnoGhN1.gif

(P.S. And this is a perfect example of why some "fans" hate him.)

2 minutes ago, CM89 said:

you only like Cam cause he went to Auburn if he want to Bama then I doubt you would give a poo about him and sucking his dick like you do now.

I honestly thought Jalen Hurts come-back win in the SECCG was one of the best things I've ever seen in my football-observing life and it almost brought a tear to my old, cynical eye.

(P.S. You understand that Jalen is a HUGE Cam Newton fan, right?)

But, then again, I don't hate players just because of the jersey that they wear... unlike YOU (obviously).

Archived