• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

our biggest problems this season

juliosantos

I might be leaning more towards the oline now, that ended up killing us in the Super Bowl and its been a thorn in Cam's side for far too long and lead to multiple injuries. We need to fix it and cant keep putting FA band-aids in there. 

We did well with drafting Moton, we'd do great to get a great C+G combo or OT+C/G combo in the draft . We absolutely need to spend at least one of our first 3 picks on the oline. 

If Jonah Williams turns out to be a world beater after the scouting is done he should be a shoe in for our pick. Moton and D.Williams are RTs , I'd try to keep all 3 for depth reasons but if Daryll asks for too much let him walk.

I hear people on Moton, and it may come down to him depending upon availability of someone superior, but Left Tackle is our biggest problem in my opinion. Not to insinuate that there aren't a plethora of problems, but that's my choice. I think that Moton plays better and is infinitely more comfortable playing RT.

5 hours ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

I believe our entire defense came down to a lack of production & athleticism, not just certain sections. Peppers is old, Adams is slowing down, Poe's been a disappointment, Addison is inconsistent & needs help, KK & Shaq disappeared & Luke can't handle it all on his own. But I do agree with you on Bradberry, Donte & Reid. Reid was rusty in his first few, but progressed big time towards the MNF game.

I'd sign Reid & TD back, but release Poe, Adams & maybe Peppers. Julius might get his 11 sacks back if he'll play as ONLY as pass rusher. Not a full-time DE.

Poe wasn't as dominant as we hoped, but part of that can be attributed to our DE's not garnering much attention.  "Adams slowing down" is beyond an understatement.  I'm not sure there is a worse safety in the league.  He cost us a number of games on his own

Archived