• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Combine Thread

ncfan

14 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I can't remember which site I read it on but they were speculating we could see quarterbacks go 1, 2 again. Raiders trade up from 4 to 1 and take Murray. Jacksonville trades up to 2 and takes Haskins. Bosa goes 3 and Williams goes 4 to Arizona.

Yes please to as many QBs as possible going before #16.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That was such a damage win. We basically won the equivalent of a preseason game with neither team having anything to play for, except us in the form of draft position. We lost tons of draft capital by winning that glorified preseason game. Sean Payton probably laughed for days.

Buh... buh... buh... mah Kalil and his veteran bro'skis needed a going away win!

3 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Not sure why people put such a big emphasis on the Underwear Olympics. It’s a show put on by the NFL to keep you interested in football. You want to know what a guy can/can’t do watch his tape. Unless of course you have questions about whether they will fit your scheme then i guess it’s important.

Its not just an NFL show.  Lots of teams have raised or dropped their grades on the performance and/or behavior of athletes at their "underwear Olympics".

Not that a kicker is an athlete in particular, but the NFL Combine is where Gettleman first saw something special in Harrison Butker and subsequently showed more interest in personal workouts and then subsequently drafted him.

All this, of course, before Ron and Marty cut him.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Works for me. I love Big Ten OL.

Id love him for a option at LG.

Van Roten was very avg at best,  jist masked by the $h!t show of a situation at LT.  We really missed Norwell.

So him at LG and a Bradbury at Center would be a HHUGE IMPROVEMENT

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Id love him for a option at LG.

Van Roten was very avg at best,  jist masked by the $h!t show of a situation at LT.  We really missed Norwell.

So him at LG and a Bradbury at Center would be a HHUGE IMPROVEMENT

I certainly hope that we look at options to upgrade LG too. Van Roten is one of those good backup/marginal starter types. 

Archived