• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney gets an A

bobcat91

50 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

This draft will sink or swim on how good Greg little ends up, a lot of tackles went right before or after he was selected, plus we traded up for him, I’m highly optimistic, if anything he should be able to perform highly at guard 

Agreed although I get the sense the desire is for him to be the future LT.  

Minus coming out empty Handed at safety.

Hurndog did dam good.  Ill give him a A- just because the Safety issue

But the value we got is solid.  

Grier, people had a 2nd round grade on him and some even thought he could've been a target at 47.

Burns, not many thought he could fall to us.

Little, its come out that Hurney was fully prepared to take Little at 16 if Burns didnt fall.  We still got him in the 2nd.  (Thankfully no one ahead of us took Burns)

Christian Miller, people have come out now and believe we wouldve taken him at 77 had we not taken Burns at 16.  So again Great value in the 4th.

Rds 5-7 were questionable.

By far our top biggest positions of need were at two of the three most critical postions in the NFL: tackle and edge. 

We got top tier talent at both spots and underrated players later at both spots too

I get not getting a safety hurts but we can find a stopgap FS in this market no problem. 

NB is also a potential issue unless D Jackson plays there and Cockrell plays outside. 

Can't fill every hole in the draft but beefing up edge and tackle is an absolute win in my book

Archived