• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Disrespected:" Gerald McCoy Interview on Undisputed

Saca312

23 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Lol .. you idiots kill me talking about SBs like y’all have had success in any . This kind of stuff only work for teams that have won SBs. If memory serves me well y’all are 0-2 just like us on top of us owning you chumps. Even when y’all are good we still flip you once see 15-1. Lmfaoo . People will forever talk about that idiot Rivera leaving that bum RT on an island to get raped by Miller, Cam not jumping on the ball, that bum kicker kicking the ball out of bounds against NE as well . You chumps choke just as good but we own y’all . Lmfaooo 

Act like the storied winning franchise you follow and not the sad type of loser that spends a Friday night trolling message boards of other teams.

On 6/21/2019 at 5:45 AM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You fuggs are our bitches . Lol . Can’t even beat us . Lmaooo . Choke that . 

One of the great things about moving to Washington state from upstate SC is I never have to worry about running into the poo stains that call themselves Falcon fans. Now if I could only find a way to avoid Seahawk fans. 

On 6/22/2019 at 4:59 AM, Moo Daeng said:

Act like the storied winning franchise you follow and not the sad type of loser that spends a Friday night trolling message boards of other teams.

Seriously, has this guy EVER seen another teams board, or his own? What exactly does he think we're supposed to say? "I'm sooo excited about the prospect of finishing above .500 this year now that we have McCoy" or "McCoy will make our defense better, maybe even enough to compete!!...YAY!".....WTF, IT'S A FREAKING FAN BASE TEAM SITE!!! Go somewhere else and be a dumbass!

Archived