• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spider Burns

ellis

During the combine,i made focus on Ferrell/Burns/Sweat,soon i liked to pick Burns.

He moves smooth,his balance is pretty well.

Opposite,though Sweat's 40yard was amazing,but his braking isn't good,he loses speed while changing direction.

Little has the frame and the quickness to be a quality LT. He has had two knocks coming out of college. He isn't very strong, which a year with a quality NFL weight trainer should fix. The second knock is not having a mean streak.  That will have to be coached.  I expect Little to provide backup this year and by next year be in a position to take the LT job.

15 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Little has the frame and the quickness to be a quality LT. He has had two knocks coming out of college. He isn't very strong, which a year with a quality NFL weight trainer should fix. The second knock is not having a mean streak.  That will have to be coached.  I expect Little to provide backup this year and by next year be in a position to take the LT job.

Little and Cody Ford will forever be linked in my mind. I hope Little turns into a stud, but I know many wanted Ford over him (and he was taken one pick after us as well). 

Archived