• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Also, if Emery does not get fired, I have a feeling a lot of Arsenal fans will follow a different team.

It appears to be getting bad at Arsenal.  Spurs will be better under Mou...for a bit, but will it last?  Chelsea today played pretty well overall but the central defense is in need of a defender and maybe 2 with right defender Az getting old now.  Still, I thought the blues showed out pretty well.

Lampard should definitely stay for a while, he has done a great job so far.  I do question some of his subs but City is just better atp.

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

It appears to be getting bad at Arsenal.  Spurs will be better under Mou...for a bit, but will it last?  Chelsea today played pretty well overall but the central defense is in need of a defender and maybe 2 with right defender Az getting old now.  Still, I thought the blues showed out pretty well.

Lampard should definitely stay for a while, he has done a great job so far.  I do question some of his subs but City is just better atp.

Kroenke are a lost cause.  Fans protested and bagged him to sell the team last Summer and he promised positive results and to be well vested.  Neither happened... fans have been bagging for Emery firing but he called fans request a “noise”.  Clearly Arsenal owners do not care about winning but only care about $$$.  What they do not realize is winning is everything in soccer.  I expect Kroenkes to completely drive Arsenal into the ground, take a major financial hit before they figure out what’s wrong.

14 hours ago, Raskle said:

"Sky Sports News also understands some senior figures at Arsenal wanted Jose Mourinho to replace Emery before he succeeded Mauricio Pochettino at Tottenham."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11873269/max-allegri-and-brendan-rodgers-among-names-on-arsenal-shortlist

Da fuq??

Apparently that report was a bs.  Mourinho himself said he had zero contact with Arsenal.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, Shocker said:

Liverpool is running away with the title.  Chelsea looking like complete garbage lately is extremely frustrating.  WTF

And they're doing it having suffered some really critical injuries (Alisson (though he has since returned), Salah, Matip, Fabhino).

I think those injuries might result in this squad showing a crack sometime in this busy holiday period... hopefully it'll be a domestic cup game that it happens and not EPL/UCL.

Archived