• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton Vs Luck

Devil Doc

We ended up with a QB who is not only physically but mentally tough as nails. He has had to endure being called all sorts of charged euphemisms nationally, from day one. He has had to play for a fan base that is largely derogatory towards him, and a city paper that called him hello kitty. These things are never part of the "debate".

1 hour ago, Devil Doc said:

I hate when I have this debate, that no one ever counts Newton Rushing, they only count his throws. The NFL has Multi Threat QB's, this is not the days of the old of Pocket QBs, you have to add the Rushing stats. 

Cam's reg season numbers last 3 years (45 games):

65 PTD + 15 RTD - 43 INT - 18 FMB = 19 Net TD's.

Luck reg season numbers last 45 games:

100 PTD + 3 RTD - 47 INT - 16 FMB = 40 Net TD's.

(PTD = passing TD's >> RTD = rushing TD's >> INT = interceptions >> FMB = fumbles)

41 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Why do you even still log into this account?

It's plainly obvious you can't stand the thought of this team being successful with Newton at the helm. 

Yeah i hated 2015 lol. Cam is the least of this teams problems. The team being a mess isnt his fault.The blame lies in Ron Rivera and the terrible gms marty hurney and dave gettlemen. Cams prime is a fast closing window and we still have ron sucking ass.

20 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Yeah i hated 2015 lol. Cam is the least of this teams problems. The team being a mess isnt his fault.The blame lies in Ron Rivera and the terrible gms marty hurney and dave gettlemen. Cams prime is a fast closing window and we still have ron sucking ass.

Considering you took a hiatus from January 24th 2016 (NFC championship) all the way to March 2019, I have to think you just enjoy watching it all burn. Might as well be honest.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

Considering you took a hiatus from January 24th 2016 (NFC championship) all the way to March 2019, I have to think you just enjoy watching it all burn. Might as well be honest.

0 iq post. If i enjoyed "watching it all burn" then why didnt i post in 2016 or 2018? Im the fuging health inspector saying that you live in a giant fire hazard.

You have to call things how they are and this team is going downhill FAST. You know its bad when the browns are probably gonna be better than us

2 hours ago, SBiii said:

Cam's reg season numbers last 3 years (45 games):

65 PTD + 15 RTD - 43 INT - 18 FMB = 19 Net TD's.

Luck reg season numbers last 45 games:

100 PTD + 3 RTD - 47 INT - 16 FMB = 40 Net TD's.

(PTD = passing TD's >> RTD = rushing TD's >> INT = interceptions >> FMB = fumbles)

Wow. That is some creative mathematics.

Fumbles and interceptions have the same value as touchdowns?

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

0 iq post. If i enjoyed "watching it all burn" then why didnt i post in 2016 or 2018? Im the fuging health inspector saying that you live in a giant fire hazard.

You have to call things how they are and this team is going downhill FAST. You know its bad when the browns are probably gonna be better than us

Hey guy, it's been downhill since the season opener against Denver in 2016. There was still a little magic left in the tank from that 2015 team, but it fizzled out with that Gano miss after the Broncos tried to rip Cam Newton's head off for four quarters.

13 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Do you have an alternative metric you would like to present?

In no world can you justify mixing interceptions and fumbles with touchdowns to create a net TD stat.

It has 0 validity. Why create a new stat to push your position when there are hundreds readily available and accepted to choose from?

2 minutes ago, Marguide said:

In no world can you justify mixing interceptions and fumbles with touchdowns to create a net TD stat.

It has 0 validity. Why create a new stat to push your position when there are hundreds readily available and accepted to choose from?

Again, do you have an alternative metric you would like to present?

If so, please do.  If not, pipe down.

Archived