• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this Jakes last chance?

RSXNova

Jake has cost them games this year.....he almost cost the team a win against a horrible Tampa team and did cost them a win against a horrible Bills team. I mean, if he can get away w/ that against the league's worst....he can get away with anything. If Fox want bench him now....there is really no reason to believe he will bench when he does the same stuff this week and next...then he will add one game like Atlanta. Jake single handedly turned a team that should be competitive into a non contender.

Fox will not find a HC gig for awhile after Carolina. He will have to take a demotion....his actual coaching isn't not impressive and his flaws are horrific. His Ws and Ls won't fool people.

Jake has cost them games this year.....he almost cost the team a win against a horrible Tampa team and did cost them a win against a horrible Bills team. I mean, if he can get away w/ that against the league's worst....he can get away with anything. If Fox want bench him now....there is really no reason to believe he will bench when he does the same stuff this week and next...then he will add one game like Atlanta. Jake single handedly turned a team that should be competitive into a non contender.

Fox will not find a HC gig for awhile after Carolina. He will have to take a demotion....his actual coaching isn't not impressive and his flaws are horrific. His Ws and Ls won't fool people.

he can't even look for a job on tv. what's he going to say? you need a personality of some kind for that kind of thing.

Is it safe to say this is Jakes last chance to keep his job? I understand why Jake gets the start against Arizona and hope he makes the best of it.

at this point, i really don't think jake will get benched for the season. i think if he comes in and throws a couple of int's in the first half, fox will sit him for the game and bring him back next week.

Regardless of how much Delhomme stinks, I trust the coaching staff when they say that jake is our best chance to win games.

Face it - we got 3 shitty quarterbacks, two that are worse than Delhomme even.

I would trust them. But this is also the same coach that said Foster was the best back on our team. Fumble, after fumble, after fumble...

Archived