• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019-2020 Hurricanes Regular Season Thread

KillerKat

On 11/7/2019 at 9:07 PM, KillerKat said:

defensive meltdowns are dragging this team down. Need to trade for some more two-way defensive heavy forwards. The d-men also need to keep guys in front of them.

We just allowed a goal 4 seconds after allowing a goal. This team is trash, I shouldn’t waste my time with them any more.

It was a good win against a team they should beat. 

I still don't see the quality of play that we saw in the second half last year. Shots on goal are down and our physical presence is not as evident. 

I'd like to see a trade for a Top 9 forward with more of a physical presence. And I'm really over McGinn. I just don't think he offers much on a nightly basis.

7 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

They should have scored a couple more, and letting Chicago back into it was horrible. Another W, tho.

First one wasn’t much they could do just a great play by Kane (I’d say still a top 5-10 player in the league). The second one was just a really bad job by Mrazek. Petr has mostly been solid this year but still has some head scratchers like that one, the first one against Ottawa, etc. To be a true contender we really need him playing up to his level from late last year and be better than he has been. I’m confident in him though.

Archived