• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade up and pick Leonard Fournette

tiger7_88

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Ahhhhh... someone not attributed to either the Panthers or Jaguars organizations "said" it.

Well, then of course it must be true.

Do you follow the draft? I don't think I've heard of a team admitting how much they wanted a player they didn't pick before.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Ahhhhh... someone not attributed to either the Panthers or Jaguars organizations "said" it.

I remember differently.  I remember the Panther's organization stating publicly that McCaffrey was always their target.  So "sources" are right and the Panther's organization was lying?

delete your account

4 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I remember differently.  I remember the Panther's organization stating publicly that McCaffrey was always their target.  So "sources" are right and the Panther's organization was lying?

You do realize that's what teams say every year right? 

"We got our guy!"

4 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Do you follow the draft? I don't think I've heard of a team admitting how much they wanted a player they didn't pick before.

And I don't ever place any credence into quislings and cowards that attack or "report" from the shadows without the courage to put their name on it.  That only means somebody's AGENDA is being pushed, facts be damned.

You can believe unsourced fairy tales all you want if that's your thing.  I believe in facts.

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

So what you're saying is no actual person willing to go on the factual record, right?

Anybody with a goddam agenda can be a source for splashing mud on a wall.  Just ask Cam Newton.

Pat Kirwan is highly respected, connected to front offices and has no agendas. Whatever cry “fake news” because no one officially went on the record to say that. Since hardly anyone ever goes on the record I’m guessing you think no one ever does anything.

2 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Pat Kirwan is highly respected, connected to front offices and has no agendas.

Pat Kirwan isn't hiding his name and his agenda, so obviously I wasn't referring to him.

So tell me, what person provided this information to Mr. Kirwan?  And why?  I guess you're not curious about that.

P.S. But some of y'alls agenda is crystal clear.

Good players and things that happened while Gettleman was GM just means that Gettleman was either "lucky" or someone else was responsible for it.

Bad players and things that happened while Gettleman was GM?  Gettleman was 100% responsible for.

You guys don't even try to hide it.

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

P.S. But some of y'alls agenda is crystal clear.

Good players and things that happened while Gettleman was GM just means that Gettleman was either "lucky" or someone else was responsible for it.

Bad players and things that happened while Gettleman was GM?  Gettleman was 100% responsible for.

You guys don't even try to hide it.

It’s actually the opposite. You came in here trying to taunt other fans and promote your Gettleman fandom. It backfired and now you’re doubling down and only making more of an ass of yourself.

10 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Pat Kirwan isn't hiding his name and his agenda, so obviously I wasn't referring to him.

So tell me, what person provided this information to Mr. Kirwan?  And why?  I guess you're not curious about that.

Likely Ron. He and Pat have a good relationship.

7 minutes ago, panther4life said:

It’s actually the opposite. You came in here trying to taunt other fans and promote your Gettleman fandom. It backfired and now you’re doubling down and only making more of an ass of yourself.

Please read my OP.  Not a single mention of Gettleman.  The first mention of Gettleman in this thread was by the Hurney fan-boys.

Learn to read.  Attempt to comprehend.  Do better.

Archived