• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Takes that have not aged well.

PantherBrew

LMAO you cherry picked something I said that was factual in the first half of his rookie season. I've been doing nothing but singing his praises since the start of his 2nd year . 

In the first half of the 2017 season both him and Stewart were doing horrible running the football, it was more of an Oline problem in retrospect. But still , he was getting dragged down by arm tackles quite often and didnt have the strength in his rookie year that he did in his 2nd/3rd year.

He improved massively in the 2nd half of his rookie year and the ensuing 2 seasons. 

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

All that thread made me realize is that I'd take sanjay back over fat cat and his group of cam hating minions

Damn, I forgot about sanjay.

I'd trade bigcat for Sanjay. Atleast when sanjay posted his shitty takes, it was entertaining. he came off like Charlie from Its always sunny.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

LMAO you cherry picked something I said that was factual in the first half of his rookie season. I've been doing nothing but singing his praises since the start of his 2nd year . 

Haha, chill.  We all have our bad takes.  Maybe just be a little more level headed before judging a rookie 7 games in. You weren't the only one doubting. 

1 minute ago, PantherBrew said:

Haha, chill.  We all have our bad takes.  Maybe just be a little more level headed before judging a rookie 7 games in. You weren't the only one doubting. 

i was just frustrated with the running game in general. Stewart had some career terrible games in that stretch too.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

i was just frustrated with the running game in general. Stewart had some career terrible games in that stretch too.

I get ya man. It's really a testament to how much CMC has improved.  He used to get ran down everytime he broke free, not anymore. 

Archived