• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few simple truths! Hooray!

Jeremy Igo

On 10/15/2019 at 10:20 AM, AceBoogie said:

So did Greg last year

Except the facts tells us that Greg first injured his foot in the 2nd game of 2017, was IR'd short term, came back and injured the foot again. Had surgery. In 2018 he injured it again in the first game, came back after 3 games, re-injured it in early December and was IR'd again. Had surgery again. Greg fought that foot injury for 2 years most of it on IR.

Yes, Greg's foot injury was worse than Cam's, needing surgery. But we've been through the same thing with Cam's shoulder and no one wants to do it again regarding his foot. I want Cam back but back when he's 100% ready to skip the 2 year injury cycle.

In the meantime every Panther fan needs to support the guy we do have under center. I just want to win.

image.gif

This fanbase is like partisan politics...there are gonna be ~20-30% on each end of the aisle who are gonna support their candidate (i.e. QB) regardless of any circumstances or empirical data and deflect that negativity by making excuses. Everyone else falls somewhere in between and are a bit more rooted in reality.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:31 AM, Nesbro1 said:

I have a simple truth.

I'd bang Anna Kendrick so hard she'd wind up with a permanent d@#k shaped protrusion out her lower back.

Of course the troll who creates an account just to spend his weekends smearing Cam Newton at all hours is also a sad incel.

Now that is amusing.

Archived