• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few simple truths! Hooray!

Jeremy Igo

Healthy Cam is better than Kyle Allen.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Kyle Allen could be a franchise QB. Nothing he has shown says he can't be. 

boom smile GIF

Kyle Allen deserves some credit for the 4 game win streak. 

fight batman GIF

With healthy Cam this team is a Superbowl contender

The Tea Win GIF by Rosanna Pansino

With Kyle Allen this team still could reach the playoffs. 

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Now, could everyone picking a side and throwing poo on each other.... 

Season 5 Shut Up GIF by Friends

Love you. 

If Cam Newton can practice a full 3 day week I'm so down for him to come back. If he practices once or not at all an is still playing in the games there is no point in him coming back because Allen would still be practicing with the 1s then anyway.

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

If Cam Newton can practice a full 3 day week I'm so down for him to come back. If he practices once or not at all an is still playing in the games there is no point in him coming back because Allen would still be practicing with the 1s then anyway.

Not only that, if I was Ron I would want to see Cam run a few laps around the field, make a bunch of cuts, and jumps. I would want to see if he grimaces in pain or not. I would want a 100% healthy Cam back. If Cam can do all those things and looks like he used to before all the injuries I would let him play.

At least Panthers football is fun to watch again. The whole team is playing way better than anyone was ever going to give them credit for.

If Cam comes back, or if Cam doesn't, it's still going to be a wild ride and I think we could be a dangerous opponent for anyone in the league.

Yay Kyle! Yay Cam! Dang, look at those Panthers!

Archived