• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Game Thread

Shocker

devonte has a clear objective for next season in my mind. he needs to work on drawing fouls and getting to the stripe. it's very very very hard to average 20 plus points a night without getting to the line on nights where your long distance shooting just isn't there. he's going to need to have the floor spread for him and just beat guys 1 on 1 to the cup. to me, that's when kemba really turned the corner. devonte has the wiggle to do the same, but his finishing around the bucket needs some work too. being able to get continuation on some easy layups. once he's able to make himself a threat to drive, pass, or shoot he will be an indefensible modern scoring threat. 

2 hours ago, Vagrant said:

hermangomez has been surprisingly solid in the last two games. it's so weird because once you think you have an idea of the rotation, everything totally shifts. they're really running the whole bench trying to see if somebody jumps out. 

2 hours ago, Vagrant said:

hermangomez has been surprisingly solid in the last two games. it's so weird because once you think you have an idea of the rotation, everything totally shifts. they're really running the whole bench trying to see if somebody jumps out. 

And to showcase them for potential trades.

• 2 weeks later...

We are officially in the draft pick watch mode. I honestly just want JB to take the leash off Monk and give him 30+ minutes a game. He will learn and show enough to keep or actually get value from him. 

Also,  this post has nothing to do with the past 2 games. Ive always said he needs the freedom to make dumb TOs now and then. Hell Nic does it and still gets minutes.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Tough loss tonight...bogus call on that last 3 pt shot by atl

Why the martin twins getting all the minutes from miles and pj?

They get the foul call, we don't.  Typical.  I think he was playing them for defense which they are usually good at but that last call was horseshet.

Archived