• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norv Turner sucks

therealmjl

4 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Eric washington was horrid...why did it take so long for Ron to figure that out. Im seriousely tired of us fans realizing stuff before the experts....like shula...wtf, so many years and for threads sake i dont think Norv is bad i think Kyle Allen is inexperienced.

Shanahan had all the intelligence he needed on this team, staff. He had the advantage of being intimately familiar. The only problem he needs to consider is while his buddy Quinn could beat Rivera he got spanked by everyone else.

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Were you watching players fail Sunday?!? Didn't this team just win 4 straight?

Who should get credit for those wins? Who should get the blame for this horrible game?

Norv isn't playing the game. I hope you guys have it made at 50-60 because that kind of hate for those coaches won't get you far in the NFL or life.

Again no disrespect but Ron has made a living padding his record with bottom feeders 

He has also gotten quite good at getting out coached and can’t adjust 

it is time for a change in Carolina for everyone’s sake.  Past time 

parcells   Bellicheck   Reed   All had to move on

...i mean, its clear, we have inferior coaches and some players...sure we have some stars but thats not enough to carry us...i'm really going to quit bitching about both until Tep sets his direction.... i'll root my boys on every sunday...but expectations arent really that high.. i feel we have 6 more losses comin...

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Is Ron a inferior coach who wouldn't have a job after we fired him.

Is Charlotte an inferior site for a stadium?

Etc. Etc. Etc.

It isn’t a matter if he had a job if fired here 

sometimes people get comfortable.  The same song sung over and over again gets stale 

this is no different.  

change is needed throughout and it should have happened last year

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

No

whether he fits what is being done now, who knows 

he has given a lot to this franchise   He’s paid a price for it

Having watched him at the stadium over the years, imho there are many times when I feel he isn’t happy with Rivera either 

If it came down to it i would keep Cam over Rivera.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:48 PM, Castavar said:

That's what happens when you hire coaches stuck in the 90s. The NFL has passed us by and here we are still giving CMC 100% of snaps because we can't scheme anybody else open. It's time for a COMPLETE overhaul (sans Blackburn) with modern, innovative coaches.

I would like to just see another RB besides CMC get the ball. I mean even if we do make playoffs we haavent established any of our wrs. It's hard to watch.

10 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

I would like to just see another RB besides CMC get the ball. I mean even if we do make playoffs we haavent established any of our wrs. It's hard to watch.

Not to mention we would have already burnt CMC out by then. So yeah, even in the off chance we make the playoffs, it would be all for nothing since CMC would literally be worn out by then. I just don't get it, every single good team out there has a good RB committee. Saints have Kamara/Murray, Packers have Aaron Jones/Williams, 49ers have Coleman/Breida, Seahawks have Carson/Penny, Chiefs have McCoy/Williams, etc. Hell, even the Vikings are spelling Dalvin Cook. I just don't get why we don't even try to establish a #2 behind CMC so he won't be out of the league by year 5 due to mileage. We need a new approach and new innovative coaches that can take advantage of the talent we have before it's too late.

Archived