• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Momentum

Matt62881

3 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

It's best to burn the tapes and just put that game behind us. 

Agree.  I think there is lots the team can learn but its one more in the loss column.  Unless we get to an end of the year tiebreaker business then a loss where a team beats you by 38 and a loss where a team beats you by 1 still counts the same.    Take care of business against Tennessee and just go to the next game.

9 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Agree.  I think there is lots the team can learn but its one more in the loss column.  Unless we get to an end of the year tiebreaker business then a loss where a team beats you by 38 and a loss where a team beats you by 1 still counts the same.    Take care of business against Tennessee and just go to the next game.

I wish there was someone high energy on the dline like a donte jackson or tre boston attitude, we need our guys hype! I think the secondary played well but when the front 7 lets runners get to the second level its hard for them to take on them guys but so much. Eventually it turns into a huge gain.

19 hours ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Exactly.

This outcome was predictable because we are weak against the run and SF has top passing D. They have the counter to what we do, it’s not the end of the season because we ran into our counter.  Better draft or sign some help in those areas. 

Only thing that would actually help is not starting Williams at tackle, he can’t block.  

45 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

This outcome was predictable because we are weak against the run and SF has top passing D. They have the counter to what we do, it’s not the end of the season because we ran into our counter.  Better draft or sign some help in those areas. 

Only thing that would actually help is not starting Williams at tackle, he can’t block.  

Exactly, against a team like this is when we need Cam because its gonna require us to start fast. I seriousely hope the defense took the butt whopping, exspecially in the run game, to heart so we can sure this stuff up. We have the pieces to stuff the run game if we execute and everyone retains gap integrity through discipline.

Also lets get real we had their number on the first drive and got ripped by a fluke 3rd down conversion that amounts to luck. Also this is out most penalized game and there were alot of qurstionable penalties that alot of refs would habe kept the flag in their pocket. I feel everytime we face the 9rs flags fly everywhere.

Archived