• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Defense lost this game

raleigh-panther

14 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

Again Can you tell me what that have to do with our offense putting up 16 pts 

Do what the Chargers did. Start with that 

stay in gaps. Don’t over pursue.  Have your strong safety actually make a tackle and wrap up 

DEs not over pursue 

put your Star middle lb into a position to make plays 
you are telling me our head coach who is also our defensive coordinator could not stop the offense of a brand new head coach ?

what can he do ?

I’ll tell you this now too  the probability of Atlanta icoming to Charlotte and beating  Rivera again next week is high because he never learns

what he did in the 90s is what he does today 

9 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

Again Can you tell me what that have to do with our offense putting up 16 pts 

Our defense couldn't get off the field to give our offense more time to score more. How does that work for you?

GB's drive before the half as an example. Despite the bad call against McCoy and defense then stopping them from scoring, that whole series used up 5 minutes when our offense was on the sideline.

5 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Do what the Chargers did. Start with that 

stay in gaps. Don’t over pursue.  Have your strong safety actually make a tackle and wrap up 

DEs not over pursue 

put your Star middle lb into a position to make plays 
you are telling me our head coach who is also our defensive coordinator could not stop the offense of a brand new head coach ?

what can he do ?

I’ll tell you this now too  the probability of Atlanta icoming to Charlotte and beating  Rivera again next week is high because he never learns

what he did in the 90s is what he does today 

Lol what does this have to do with scoring ok offense ? What so hard about the question I’m asking . 

4 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Did you know, that it is, in fact, possible to win with 16 points?

Lmao so why don’t we just average 2 pts a game and then get mad at the defense everytime we lose because guess what it’s possible we can win with only scoring two points . That’s how you sound rn lol 

3 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Our defense couldn't get off the field to give our offense more time to score more. How does that work for you?

GB's drive before the half as an example. Despite the bad call against McCoy and defense then stopping them from scoring, that whole series used up 5 minutes when our offense was on the sideline.

We had the same amount of time to score as they did . Check the T.O.P for each team then get back at me . So only scoring 16 pts is okay now ? Wow 

6 hours ago, BrizzMachete said:

We had the same amount of time to score as they did . Check the T.O.P for each team then get back at me . So only scoring 16 pts is okay now ? Wow 

I already did. GB: 32 CP: 28. 4 min difference. That one drive that I used as an example. But that's not the point. If our defense had been able to get their asses off the field more, we would've had more time on offense to score more. And GB would've had less.

And if we win with 16 points then it's okay. If we lose, no, it's not okay. Duh.

8 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

I already did. GB: 32 CP: 28. 4 min difference. That one drive that I used as an example. But that's not the point. If our defense had been able to get their asses off the field more, we would've had more time on offense to score more. And GB would've had less.

And if we win with 16 points then it's okay. If we lose, no, it's not okay. Duh.

Scoring 16 is never okay for a offense win or lose you sound crazy . The offense had plenty of chances to score and didn’t . Stop making excuses . And what about the two turnovers that kept the defense on the field ? Once again you sound crazy talking about 16 pts is okay to score every game lol 

16 hours ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

That's not even Ron's to take credit. That's the roster performing in those. I honestly believe this is why we lose to consistently good teams like the Packers. Ron gets out coached. He can't make adjustments to stop the run. 

All this hybrid D talk, I have yet to see the 4-3 ran when we are getting gashed by the run. 

Ron to the D line stay in your gap D line to Ron I can't. Don't have the talent needed to stop the run. I would like us to run blitz but we would probably gotten torched by A Rodgers 

I knew the switch to the 3-4 wouldnt happen so quickly. Usually takes 2 years to switch from 4-3 to 3-4 effectively. I knew we would get more qb pressure in a 3-4 but the trade off is the run D getting gashed, smh and boy we are seeing that.

Sucks too, we can never put two and two together.

when we run 4-3, cant stop the pass.

when we run 3-4, cant stop the run.

#maddening.

Archived