• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We got what we wanted, but then...

Khyber53

14 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

As a season ticket holder, he disrespected me and others being a laughing stock against the 49ers, and those mighty falcons and redskins Plus others and that’s just this year

ron, since 2015 was on the wrong side of embarrassing losses, many on National Tv and started grasping for straws 

his teams were soft  very soft mentally and physically   Hit them once, they folded 

if only at your job, you didn’t succeed for 3 or 4 years and still got paid   I but you had accomplishments at your job too...could you ride those for 3 or 4 years?

Ron disrespected you? That’s a bit of a stretch, but I’ll humor you, and say that it wasn’t Ron who got punched in the mouth and folded in those games. The players didn’t execute. Ron didn’t toss the interceptions or give up the sacks. He didn’t miss the tackles that gave up huge chunk yards. 

It’s easy for people to scapegoat one person. I understand that it all comes back to the top, but I believe it comes down to coaching + player execution. 

Archived