• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

When the turnovers swing the other way, you'll lose games. Should have lost last night, if Ryan hadn't helped your stats you bragging about. You are still the Saints, you may not make the playoffs. You losers have been playing football for 42 years and don't own a George Halas Trophy. We have only been playing since 95 and we own one. In fact we've been to 3 NFC Championship games, and yall have been to one in 42 years! Guess what? You won't go to one this year either!

Our past 42 years of existence has nothing to do with the 2009 Saints. We are a different team with new players and new coaches. And please stop with the "Ive been to 3 NFC Championship games stuff". We really could care less if you've been to any championship game in the PAST, we are in the present. Bottom line, we are looking better than you, and we should get this W. We actually have a ball-hawking seconday, so Jake no longer worries me. So that means, we have to stop your one-dimensional Offense and we will be on top.

Our past 42 years of existence has nothing to do with the 2009 Saints. We are a different team with new players and new coaches. And please stop with the "Ive been to 3 NFC Championship games stuff". We really could care less if you've been to any championship game in the PAST, we are in the present. Bottom line, we are looking better than you, and we should get this W. We actually have a ball-hawking seconday, so Jake no longer worries me. So that means, we have to stop your one-dimensional Offense and we will be on top.

When you go to three, talk junk! You haven't done poo, won regular season games, thats all. You'll choke, I trust you, your a Saints fan!

When you go to three, talk junk! You haven't done poo, won regular season games, thats all. You'll choke, I trust you, your a Saints fan!

What are those 3 very important NFC Championship games doing for you now? Maybe you wouldn't have started off 0-3 if you had just one more NFC Championship appearance in the past, right? I mean, that's based off of your logic. Were in the present, where your team isn't even above .500. So you feel comfortable running to the past when things were better for your team. Take the Raiders for example, they have plenty of Superbowl appearances and trophies, but what good is it doing them now? I bet they aren't even worried about those trophies from years and years ago, they are worried about Jamarcus and their horrible team. Bottom line, 7-0 > 3-4. :cool:

You got to get to the playoffs, to choke in them! You people are the reason 40 billion trees are gone in the United States alone. They had to make all those paper bags for yall to wear over your heads, you people should plant a tree, each and everyone of you! Who dey going to plant a tree?

Panthers forum...hmmm...Panthers Huddle...hmmm... Why do these bagheads continue to hang around here? Could it be because after your season is ended by a Panther victory, time after time, you need to jump on that Panther bandwagon. You know, the one that leaves around playoff time. Damn dude I forgot, Brees has all those stats, here's one for ya! Drew Brees has no playoff wins, yeah thats right zero!

Right, the same offense with a top 5 running game and a healthy Shockey & Colston. Not much of a difference at all.

You are playing against the 7th ranked defense giving up 288 yards a game and the number 1 pass defense in the NFL which is giving up 160 yards a game. As for your 3rd ranked rush offense, I'm not to worried about Mike Bell or Pierre Thomas since we've signed Hollis Thomas and traded for Tank Tyler. Those boys pretty much let John Beason roam around without getting blocked. If a running back is going to have success it will have to be Reggie Bush to the outside. Go ahead and try to run your 3rd ranked rush offense in between the tackles and see how much success you have. As for Colston, Chris Gamble shut down Larry Fitzgerald last week, you think he's going to have a problem against a guy drafted in the 7th round?

Damn dude I forgot, Brees has all those stats, here's one for ya! Drew Brees has no playoff wins, yeah thats right zero!

:nono: http://philadelphia-eagles.net/history/2006/2006-div.html

You know, the one that leaves around playoff time.

Not that, it has any relevance to this years games but just for the record.

Last Playoff victory:

Panthers 2005

Saints 2006

:thumbsup:

You are playing against the 7th ranked defense giving up 288 yards a game and the number 1 pass defense in the NFL which is giving up 160 yards a game. As for your 3rd ranked rush offense, I'm not to worried about Mike Bell or Pierre Thomas since we've signed Hollis Thomas and traded for Tank Tyler. Those boys pretty much let John Beason roam around without getting blocked. If a running back is going to have success it will have to be Reggie Bush to the outside. Go ahead and try to run your 3rd ranked rush offense in between the tackles and see how much success you have. As for Colston, Chris Gamble shut down Larry Fitzgerald last week, you think he's going to have a problem against a guy drafted in the 7th round?

well to be fair, I am not certain Gamble was even on Fitz more than 50% of the time. Frankly, it didn't matter what the did the defense simply shut down the passing collectively.....which would be key in facing a team like the Saints.

you think he's going to have a problem against a guy drafted in the 7th round?

This is just laughable. What does his draft status 4 years ago have to do with anything?? He caught more passes than anyone in NFL history in his first two seasons. He may have been drafted in the 7th, but he would be a starter on 31 other NFL teams.

And right now, only one player in the NFL has more TD catches than Colston. Nice try.

I don't even see a Carolina player listed in the top 45 :rofl:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=RECEIVING&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=RECEIVING_TOUCHDOWNS&d-447263-n=1

Archived