• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WzzzUp Panthers Fans

SaintManJ83

Looking forward to a good game Sunday. Your team seems like it has recpatured its soul which it lost in the playoffs to the Cards on their own field and has now regained on the Cards field. Saints-Panthers battles are usually close though you guys have had our number in the Payton era. It should be an exciting game and I am expecting your A game and a lot of pounding the rock. What are your thoughts on this weeks upcoming game?

Get ready for the panthers RBS to destroy your D that is for sure. Turner last night proved ya'll have hugh wholes in ya'lls run D. The panthers will look at the Monday night game film and will find your weakness. Our ST has been good at times and bad other times. The ST is ? for us. But our D is kicking the crap out of teams now. So your QB better ready to drop to his knees and beg for mercy. HAHA!!!

Looking forward to a good game Sunday. Your team seems like it has recpatured its soul which it lost in the playoffs to the Cards on their own field and has now regained on the Cards field. Saints-Panthers battles are usually close though you guys have had our number in the Payton era. It should be an exciting game and I am expecting your A game and a lot of pounding the rock. What are your thoughts on this weeks upcoming game?

If you are expecting that........... then you should be expecting an ass-whopping. I hope your right.

I hope its a close game, Never fun when its not.. Since the Saints schedule isn't all that tough this year.. I'm sure you guys would rather beat the hardened Panthers, and not that team we've all seen since Cards stole our Mojo last season.

I hope Peppers and Martin stole it back.. If so, It should be a good game, between 2 teams with different styles of ball.

I look forward to seeing the Panther be the first to beat you guys.

If not, Gratz, your team is doing awesome, It's Good to see!

Really don't know what to expect this Sunday. The homer part of me and the statistically speaking the Saints are due to lose part of me say that the panthers will win. Reality says Brees will beat us in the end. I do think the defense will get their share and Delhomme comes through on a few plays to keep it close but in the end is unable to pull it off.

Homer View

Panthers 28

Saints 24

Realistic View

Saints 24

Panthers 21

Looking for a thread to actually discuss football and matchups. This is the closest I can find and this isn't even the smack forum.

Yes I am a Saints fan. Don't give me BS about it just like I want give you guys BS for being a Panthers fan (at least in this thread ok?).

As for the game. It should be a good one. There is such a fine edge in the NFL being that it is a league of all stars that a team can fall off of it and get back on it pretty fast. It seems you guys got well against the Cardinals. The Cardinals of course would say they played down to you guys but I don't buy into all of the BS. When I read stuff like that I laugh. The other team (you guys in the case) certainly have something to do with it.

7 games into the season all teams area trying to regroup with some injuries and these squads are no different. How are you guys health wise? I know about Jake's chest and Hoovers ankle. Looks like you have plugged up the Dline for now. The Saints have a few as well. Got a LB still out. A WR banged up a shin the other night. Got a DT out. Lost an Olineman and FB for the year. Our center maybe a little hurt as well. So it seems we are licking our wounds abit but all teams are. A short week doesn't help either. So where are you guys on injuries?

As for matchups:

On offense it is no secret what each team is trying to do. The Saints are more balanced this year and putting up points. Get our run game going, protect our QB, pickup blitzes and I like our chances of scoring points. If that happens we can have the scoreboard help take away your awesome run game. That forces the ball into the air and with Jake's well documented struggles that plays right into our hands.

So at least to me that is where the rubber meets the road. If you guys can keep us from scoring your chances go up exponentially as I think you guys have the best 1-2 run game in the league. If not, then I think our chances go way up as no offense intended but I don't think you guys can keep up in a shoot out. But hey it is a division game and you guys are desparate due to the poor start so I seem Fox pulling out any and all stops to come home with a W.

Of course I am going to pick my team to win.

Saints 24

Panthers 17

I welcome good football talk.

Looking for a thread to actually discuss football and matchups. This is the closest I can find and this isn't even the smack forum.

Yes I am a Saints fan. Don't give me BS about it just like I want give you guys BS for being a Panthers fan (at least in this thread ok?).

As for the game. It should be a good one. There is such a fine edge in the NFL being that it is a league of all stars that a team can fall off of it and get back on it pretty fast. It seems you guys got well against the Cardinals. The Cardinals of course would say they played down to you guys but I don't buy into all of the BS. When I read stuff like that I laugh. The other team (you guys in the case) certainly have something to do with it.

7 games into the season all teams area trying to regroup with some injuries and these squads are no different. How are you guys health wise? I know about Jake's chest and Hoovers ankle. Looks like you have plugged up the Dline for now. The Saints have a few as well. Got a LB still out. A WR banged up a shin the other night. Got a DT out. Lost an Olineman and FB for the year. Our center maybe a little hurt as well. So it seems we are licking our wounds abit but all teams are. A short week doesn't help either. So where are you guys on injuries?

As for matchups:

On offense it is no secret what each team is trying to do. The Saints are more balanced this year and putting up points. Get our run game going, protect our QB, pickup blitzes and I like our chances of scoring points. If that happens we can have the scoreboard help take away your awesome run game. That forces the ball into the air and with Jake's well documented struggles that plays right into our hands.

So at least to me that is where the rubber meets the road. If you guys can keep us from scoring your chances go up exponentially as I think you guys have the best 1-2 run game in the league. If not, then I think our chances go way up as no offense intended but I don't think you guys can keep up in a shoot out. But hey it is a division game and you guys are desparate due to the poor start so I seem Fox pulling out any and all stops to come home with a W.

Of course I am going to pick my team to win.

Saints 24

Panthers 17

I welcome good football talk.

Shut up. Nobody cares about you. That's no BS.

Archived