• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fluff, “feel good” articles headlining Tyreek Hill and Frank Clark from SB favorite Chiefs currently at the top of ESPN “top headlines”

Nails

47 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

Greg was a member? That seals it for me. What was the account?

I had been wondering why a single-issue Greg Hardy supporter account existed, but somehow this never occurred to me. Shame on me.

See the above post. I think it was mainly posts about some charity stuff he was doing but yeah he was a member briefly.

1 hour ago, Nails said:

I suppose you’re the other sucker with the sore ass that actually stayed in BOA to the bitter end as Ryan and Brees continued to ram it in instead of preferring to see this.    

7B1B5FEE-75B5-4E69-AE0A-62AABD7A408D.gif

65697143-1AD7-445E-AAEC-E4489D5E011B.jpeg

I’m the sucker says the butt hurt baby who can’t get over his ex.

Maybe we can sign Josh Gordon while we are at it. He was a beast too. 

Or maybe it’s just time for you to get over it and move on kid

10 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m the sucker says the butt hurt baby who can’t get over his ex.

Maybe we can sign Josh Gordon while we are at it. He was a beast too. 

Or maybe it’s just time for you to get over it and move on kid

You gotta be kidding.  Gordon was suspended by the league or team 10 times.  Hardy?  Once, for a farce.  Even Wes Horton was suspended once.  Was Gordon franchised by the Panthers?  Does he play DL, a position of dire need?  (No but he did help beat the Panthers this year).

10 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

With a broken hand on Russian soil on short notice, after being the most active heavyweight in UFC history in a calendar year.  What a joke.

1 minute ago, Nails said:

You gotta be kidding.  Gordon was suspended by the league or team 10 times.  Hardy?  Once, for a farce.  Even Wes Horton was suspended once.  Was Gordon franchised by the Panthers?  Does he play DL, a position of dire need?  (No but he did help beat the Panthers this year).

Beating up a woman and throwing her on a bed of firearms is a “farce”

#BanNails

6 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Beating up a woman and throwing her on a bed of firearms is a “farce”

#BanNails

Yeah ban Nails when BOA cheered their All-Pro DE AFTER the FARCE during a nationally televised preseason game in August 2014 as he went to work on Super Bowl favorite Eric Fisher.

E2E32831-8D4B-40E4-B379-D4F6FD1F1E44.jpeg

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Greg, don’t you have some undercard fight you should be preparing for or something? Clearly the only person on this forum who is still a fan of your is yourself. Get lost

The only person that doesn’t enjoy the Panthers getting utterly steamrolled, taken advantage of, and wasting time putting out a far inferior product to the competition as well, perhaps.

8 minutes ago, Nails said:

The only person that doesn’t enjoy the Panthers getting utterly steamrolled, taken advantage of, and wasting time putting out a far inferior product to the competition as well, perhaps.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-cowboys-done-with-free-agent-greg-hardy-after-one-season/amp/

Funny how literally nobody else cared to sign him again. It’s almost as though he wasn’t nearly good enough to justify his BS...

Archived