• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Closing until 3-27

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Not restricting my life and I advise you do the same. We will all die one day, but 99% of us will die from something not Coronavirus related.  Life will go on far after this virus which one day we will look back at this overreaction and media driven disease. Far deadlier diseases out there killing far more people as we speak. Coronavirus is just the flavor of the month that we’ve chosen to obsess over. 

More women were raped today than people died from coronavirus. Should we quarantine all the men in the world to stop this tragedy?   

YIKES

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Do real research. Yes most people have and the other majority haven’t gotten over it because they still have it. Stop. 

You stop!

I acknowledged that when I said that I assumed his statement would come true. You focus on that, but conveniently fail to mention the referenced article.

The greater and more important point is for you & anyone else that wants to compare Covid-19 to the flu to stop! You're no health expert, and you don't know what you're talking about. I'll listen to people who actually know what they're talking about.

Archived