• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Score Predictions For Panthers@Saints

Fade2BlackAndBlue

It's a hard game to predict because I don't know if the refs will let the Saint's o-line get away with holding. Hell the Falcans are more popular than we are, and the Saint o-line was holding Falcan pass rushers FROM BEHIND. So god only knows what holding they will get away with on Peppers.

New Orleans Saints

1 Sun, Sep 13 vs Detroit (0-0) W 45 - 27

2 Sun, Sep 20 @ Philadelphia (1-0) W 48 - 22

3 Sun, Sep 27 @ Buffalo (1-1) W 27 - 7

4 Sun, Oct 4 vs NY Jets (3-0) W 24 - 10

5 Bye

6 Sun, Oct 18 vs NY Giants (5-0) W 48 - 27

7 Sun, Oct 25 @ Miami (2-3) W 46 - 34

8 Mon, Nov 2 vs Atlanta (4-2) W 35 - 27

Saints 7-0 Looks to me that the Aints really havnt played anyone that great.

Carolina Panthers

1 Sun, Sep 13 vs Philadelphia (0-0) L 10 - 38

2 Sun, Sep 20 @ Atlanta (1-0) L 20 - 28

3 Mon, Sep 28 @ Dallas (1-1) L 7 - 21

4 Bye

5 Sun, Oct 11 vs Washington (2-2) W 20 - 17

6 Sun, Oct 18 @ Tampa Bay (0-5) W 28 - 21

7 Sun, Oct 25 vs Buffalo (2-4) L 9 - 20

8 Sun, Nov 1 @ Arizona (4-2) W 34 - 21

Panthers 3-4 Well we should have been on a 4 game win streak.

For some reason I have no idea why, think the Panthers will actually win this game. It won't be by much im thinking 34-31 panthers

we win on a fg right before the end of the 4th quarter.

:frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2:

Another person who says we haven't played anyone great. Yet we play basically the same schedule. And you say that your team should be on a 4 game winning streak....well take a look at those 4 "awesome" teams. They are all terrible except the Cardinals. I see no reason why we cannot sweep you guys this year.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Saints are due for a bad game........

Saints 27

Panthers 31

You are right, they will play flat. That's why the final score will be

Saints 31

Panthers 17

I think it's going to be a very tough game.The Panthers seem to be finding their stride,and over the past 2 weeks. the Saints have played a bit sloppy.

If the Panthers win it will be because they maintain a good running game and Jake keeps his composure and accuracy. His very much hot and cold.he MUST avoid testing our secondary they are playing incredible.

The Saint win if they limit turnovers and keep doing what their doing.

At this point in time it's very difficult to cover our receivers all are playing well.

Even Meacham is now catchind balls and making plays.The Saints now have 7 players receiving and moving chains,,extremely hard to defend.

bob

Saints 36

Panthers 21

I think it's going to be a very tough game.The Panthers seem to be finding their stride,and over the past 2 weeks. the Saints have played a bit sloppy.

If the Panthers win it will be because they maintain a good running game and Jake keeps his composure and accuracy. His very much hot and cold.he MUST avoid testing our secondary they are playing incredible.

The Saint win if they limit turnovers and keep doing what their doing.

At this point in time it's very difficult to cover our receivers all are playing well.

Even Meacham is now catchind balls and making plays.The Saints now have 7 players receiving and moving chains,,extremely hard to defend.

bob

Saints 36

Panthers 21

Brees gets pressured all game....throws a couple picks. The Saints D cannot contain DWill and Stewart.

Panthers 27

Saints 21

I don't like this game one bit. The Saints have played flat for two straight games and the Panths are starting to look like a real, actual football team for the first time this season. With the injuries to Ellis and Fujita and the general lack of depth at the DT spot, you guys should be able to run the ball.

We need to jump out to an early lead to put the ball in Darren Sharper's...er...Delhomme's hands.

I don't think we get off that easily, though. I see this one coming down to the wire/Home field advantage.

Saints 27

Teh Kittehs 24

Too much homerism in this thread. If you take a look at this game from an unbiased point of view, you *should* reach the conclusion that the Saints will win and will win by a pretty large margin.

If anyone needs to come back down to earth, it's our fans in this thread that have taken *one* good win we've had this season and think we're world-beaters now.

While I wouldn't be surprised if we win because of our incredible track record in New Orleans, my prediction is:

Saints 38

Panthers 16

Too much homerism in this thread. If you take a look at this game from an unbiased point of view, you *should* reach the conclusion that the Saints will win and will win by a pretty large margin.

If anyone needs to come back down to earth, it's our fans in this thread that have taken *one* good win we've had this season and think we're world-beaters now.

While I wouldn't be surprised if we win because of our incredible track record in New Orleans, my prediction is:

Saints 38

Panthers 16

eh, if you have watched Carolina play this year (and the nation hasn't) it is painfully obvious that one man is responsible for the Panthers underachieving and "looking" bad. Jake Delhomme. Carolina doesn't need much change from what they have done all season. If Jake doesn't turn the ball over....and put them in automatic scoring position...Carolina can play w/ anyone. Granted ST is a concern put all teams have concerns....what Jake did early on was absurd. I don't think we are that big of homers that if it is assumed Jake is controlled...Carolina makes a game of it.

Saints 38

Panthers 16

my thoughts exactly. yeah, good win at AZ, but Buffalo was just a week before. Have they come that far in one week??

Archived