• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers,Bucs, and Falcons!

Catdaddy

Good one buddy...Did you think that up all by yourself under the stairs chained up?

Yes i did. The guy above me already called him an idiot, which was my first initial response. So i figured I'd take it down to his level, which is elementary. He does not deserve a long paragraph, just had to keep it simple.

Every team in the Nfc South has played in a superbowl except the Saints. If they do not make it this season(they won't), we need to see if we can get them moved out of our division. They are hurting our ticket sales, and our overall appearance as a division. Other teams look at us and think how easy it is in the south cause the Saint's are in it, and those teams look down on us like we are stealing wins. It's really embarrassing!

Hello cattdaddy,

The Saints have the second smallest market area behind GreenBay,and the games are always sold out.

The NFL aligned the divisions so fans could travel well to see their teams within the geographic regions.

As far saying "we can get them moved out of OUR division."

It is not your division.

The divisions were created to increase ticket sales within regions , create regional rivalries,cut down on long cross country trips(for both fans and teams) and tap advertising revenue more effectively. All have been successful.

As far as other teams looking down on us for stealing wins,.

I don't understand what your trying to say,could elaborate on your thought?

You say It's embarrassing.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about.

It's a game sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

The only thing people should be embarrassed about is their own personal actions in their daily lives, lack of manners, and uncalled for ignorance.

bob

Archived