• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SteveSmithTD89's New Video

SteveSmithTD89

Frankly I thought that vid is an ideal reflection of our season thus far, I have to disagree with Munkey.

The bad start is reflected by the start of your vid nicely. The fact that you showed highlights from those games also indicates that some people were reacting far far to extremely in those losses. There were good monets in all our games and all we needed was a bit of momentum to get going.

I think being reminded of the dark start makes people realise that how far the team has come these last few games. Yeah we lost to Buffalo and yes we beat some poor teams BUT do not take anything away from the good moments we have had in this season.

Nice job, better than the simple hihglight vids which float around.

Frankly I thought that vid is an ideal reflection of our season thus far, I have to disagree with Munkey.

The bad start is reflected by the start of your vid nicely. The fact that you showed highlights from those games also indicates that some people were reacting far far to extremely in those losses. There were good monets in all our games and all we needed was a bit of momentum to get going.

I think being reminded of the dark start makes people realise that how far the team has come these last few games. Yeah we lost to Buffalo and yes we beat some poor teams BUT do not take anything away from the good moments we have had in this season.

Nice job, better than the simple hihglight vids which float around.

Thanks man. That was more or less the approach I was taking with th video. I'm glad you like it man. I appreciate the compliment!

very much enjoyed the video...

I would like for those saying Smitty has lost a step to notice how Rodgers-Cromartie wasn't gaining on him on that smoke route fake. Only when Smitty waits for the ball does Cromartie gain a couple inches, but Smitty was not going to be caught from behind.

Just an observation... He may have lost a step, but he also outran that guy... (and I'm not referring to getting to the endzone. I'm saying, Rodgers-Cromartie never gained on him.)

Archived