• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There will be a ESPN NFC South Mailbag at 1pm. I need everyone to

thunderraiden

thanks for raining on my parade. well only receiver to do it 18 years

you happy? haha

getting ready for the Bobcats vs Hawks, COURTSIDE bitches hahahahaha

ill be the one wearing my Beason jersey

You should still be extremely proud, nonetheless. I was just helping your football knowledge. So yeah, I don't expect that will be broken for at least another 5 years.

I hate it when people say he's losing a step. Unfair with our current QB situation.

I agree. Last year was his second best year statistically. Moose had a great year as well.

I don't really think either one's lost much of a step, to be honest. It's hard to judge any of our receivers with the poor quarterback play we've had. I really hope Jake gets it together.

I hate it when people say he's losing a step. Unfair with our current QB situation.

Really I dont think he has lost anything. On that Smoke and go route he blew past both the CB and S within seconds. Its just crazy how quick and fast he is.

P.S. I really hope it was the QB coach messing up Jake. Fox said he was gonna stop messing with his throwing and let him just be Jake and seems like it has worked so far these last few games.

I agree. Last year was his second best year statistically. Moose had a great year as well.

I don't really think either one's lost much of a step, to be honest. It's hard to judge any of our receivers with the poor quarterback play we've had. I really hope Jake gets it together.

Just this season really, even though Jake wasn't great last year.

I always got annoyed when people blamed Jake for Coblert and Carter sucking and not getting them the ball more. They were TERRIBLE! They made Jake look worse than he was.

Archived