• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark Souls

Shocker

I realize I’m like 10 years in the past here but gotta vent a little.

So about 2 months back I finally beat Bloodborne and that game was fuggin great.  So, I think I just beat Bloodborne, I will just get the Dark Souls remaster and just walk through that shet no worries.

Shiiiiiiiittttt....this game is WAY harder.  Couple of these areas feel borderline impossible.  This game is maybe my favorite ever but the fuggin difficulty is ridiculous.

Anyway...if my marriage survives me finishing this game my wife is a special lady.

Damn...amazing game.

The Demons Souls remake is basically going to cost me 560 bucks cuz I gotta have a ps5 now.  

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, totally expected this :)

Saw where some dude went through the game with no hits taken.  So guess you are right.

Just wait until you get to Blighttown and Sen's Fortress my child. Be sure to check back

Image - 685240] | Dark Souls | Know Your Meme.

Played through it 4 or 5 years ago with my two sons, we'd pass the controller after each death, good times, so much rage.  We were stuck on that one pair of bosses for so long, we all came close to killing them, I think it was my oldest that finally finished them off.  I forget their names, you'll know them when you get there... good luck

The second one was much easier, but I was a mage and it felt like I was cheesing my way through at times.  I have the 3rd one but haven't tried it out yet.

Also, still have no clue wtf is going on in those games story wise

I beat the hydra with like no health and am on top of the world...I walk back to the forest and a bush whips me from behind.  47000 souls lost...cuz they wipped me again trying to get them back.  Fugggggggg.

Fuggin shet aint right

I was dumb...trying to open the 20,000 key door and upgrade for the Black Knight Sword.  Dumb me,  damn

Oh lord, I love those games!  I will fire up Dark Souls to get my ass handed to me.

It's great because it's so mechanic heavy and requires skills and timing.  It's got it's fair share of bugs that force you to be lucky.

But the satisfaction of timing those hits against bosses is SO rewarding.  I remember after beating the first boss on the tower top, going down to the bottom of that tower to fight the one hit kill guy where you just have to time your dodges and stab him in the back.  It was so much fun running around there.

Damn, now I want to load it up.  Thanks guys...

checking back in...butterfly boss easy kill.  Depths no real worries cuz I have the black knight sword +3 and Uchigatana +5...feeling bout hard atp.

arnold schwarzenegger camouflage GIF

Decided to kill the hellkite dragon too...yep

Oh, killed that gold knight in Firelink...that ring is amazing

This game is flat out amazing...the best

Do have Claymore +5 and Halbert +5

Feeling good at this point

6 hours ago, Shocker said:

checking back in...butterfly boss easy kill.  Depths no real worries cuz I have the black knight sword +3 and Uchigatana +5...feeling bout hard atp.

arnold schwarzenegger camouflage GIF

Decided to kill the hellkite dragon too...yep

Oh, killed that gold knight in Firelink...that ring is amazing

This game is flat out amazing...the best

Do have Claymore +5 and Halbert +5

Feeling good at this point

Proud Of You Yes GIF

I'm literally proud.

9 hours ago, Dex said:

@Shocker NEED MOAR UPDATES.

you should stream it on Twitch.

Beat Stray Demon and the Blighttown today.  Latter wasn't super bad mostly had problems with it being dark as fug and mazey for a while.  Boss wasn't bad.  Lots of good shet there though.

Now, I started Sen’s Fortress but that shet was fuggin ridiculous.  Those channels can fug off.

Anyway...getting there.

Did not like those mosquitoes and fuggin red puppies in Blighttown though.  Had some decent poisoning resistant gear on so the dart guys got hunted. :)

Pretty powered up now weapon wise.  Not the problem atp mostly.  Seems like some of these recurring enemies are harder though. 

Gotta admit this Black Knight Sword seems overpowered a little.  This thing wastes enemies like crazy.

Also starting to get some magic so getting a taste of that.

14 hours ago, Shocker said:

Beat Stray Demon and the Blighttown today.  Latter wasn't super bad mostly had problems with it being dark as fug and mazey for a while.  Boss wasn't bad.  Lots of good shet there though.

Now, I started Sen’s Fortress but that shet was fuggin ridiculous.  Those channels can fug off.

Anyway...getting there.

Did not like those mosquitoes and fuggin red puppies in Blighttown though.  Had some decent poisoning resistant gear on so the dart guys got hunted. :)

Pretty powered up now weapon wise.  Not the problem atp mostly.  Seems like some of these recurring enemies are harder though. 

Gotta admit this Black Knight Sword seems overpowered a little.  This thing wastes enemies like crazy.

Also starting to get some magic so getting a taste of that.

How did you know about the stray demon?

Archived